ImJesRose JesRoseVinyl #2 Racist tweets, no dog, free meat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I bet she thought the mis matched marketplace chairs would look so cool and quirky but actually it looks like they needed extra seats so someone found some crappy ones to use for a night 🫣🫣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg I bet she thought the mis matched marketplace chairs would look so cool and quirky but actually it looks like they needed extra seats so someone found some crappy ones to use for a night 🫣🫣🫣
Agree. Complete miss match

Reactions: 1
Yes! They don't go *at allllll*

The black chairs don't go at all, it's awful 😂 maybe I don't understand the ✨vision✨
Screenshot_2022-10-09-20-46-52-93_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly looks like me last Christmas when I had to borrow 2 different neighbours spare chairs because I didn't have enough 🤣 does the black chair not tuck in either, I get the proper ick when chairs don't line up properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is that velvetiser another undeclared freebie? Asked for a coffee machine and this is the closest she could get? 😂

Reactions: 2
I hope its not because undeclared and why accept something you don't want/use. It's people like her that give influencers a bad name. There are a ✨️tiny handful✨️ i know personally or follow who turn down work and free stuff that doesn't align with them.

Typical Tory behaviour Jes.

Hehehehehehehehehe 👅

Reactions: 7
I hope its not because undeclared and why accept something you don't want/use. It's people like her that give influencers a bad name. There are a ✨️tiny handful✨️ i know personally or follow who turn down work and free stuff that doesn't align with them.

Typical Tory behaviour Jes.

Hehehehehehehehehe 👅
Yea. Its disgusting she would accept it. She is constantly on a diet so she will have one chocolate and then never uses it again. It's like with all the booze she was gifted. Never spoke about it again after 1 post

Reactions: 2
If she gets nervous posting a pic on insta then I’m sorry but I don’t think social media is for her. She’s an absolute dick

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hendrix will be fine because *his* owner looks after him properly and doesn't dump him at the earliest hurdle you selfish tacky talentless tory bleep.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Hendrix will be fine because *his* owner looks after him properly and doesn't dump him at the earliest hurdle you selfish tacky talentless tory bleep.
My exact thoughts. What a bleeping dick

Another thought. Wasn't she bragging on how amazing her hair is....

Screenshot_20221010_181345_com.instagram.android_edit_238062564055339.jpg
Screenshot_20221010_181358_com.instagram.android_edit_238051426000133.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Well she's still reading here, just saw her confirming the Hotel Chocolat tit wasn't gifted

• Haha
Well she's still reading here, just saw her confirming the Hotel Chocolat tit wasn't gifted
But what a way to make a point of it and then say she wishes they did gift it. And then tagged them. What a bleeping debil
Screenshot_20221011_065143.jpg

• Haha
I’m sorry I don’t drink hot chocolate but bought a £80/90 hot chocolate machine?

also the way she shows off her partners dog/her new dog. Where’s Fred love? Oh yeah you binned him off you vile cow

• Heart
If she gets nervous posting a pic on insta then I’m sorry but I don’t think social media is for her. She’s an absolute dick
Imagine caring so much about being validated by strangers on the internet that you feel nervous posting a picture on a social media platform. How that is anybody's actual life is beyond me.

• Heart
I say £17 wasted really

And I am sorry but those tiles are horrid. She thinks because she is going for this whole country look she will get away with mixing just pile of random tit

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's just stuck in this cycle of constantly buying tat with no thought or plan and then reselling to buy even more tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.