I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t Grace Dent used to write columns about Big Brother back in the day? I remember some of them were quite funny. Not sure if it was her though as she says she’s a food critic..?
Yep, that was Grace. I absolutely loved her TV columns back in the day.

More recently she is a restaurant critic and occasional Masterchef judge.

Reactions: 9
Some weird comments on here - people being accused of racism. I am not sure if I have missed something as I have had two large glasses of wine.

• Haha
Some weird comments on here - people being accused of racism. I am not sure if I have missed something as I have had two large glasses of wine.
Nobody on this thread has accused anyone of racism, it’s apparently discourse elsewhere and being brought here which is silly because it’s just fuelling fire unnecessarily.

Nella is loud and a bit annoying but I don’t quite understand why she’s getting the vitriol so early on, it’s day one lol

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Nobody on this thread has accused anyone of racism, it’s apparently discourse elsewhere and being brought here which is silly because it’s just fuelling fire unnecessarily.

Nella is loud and a bit annoying but I don’t quite understand why she’s getting the vitriol so early on, it’s day one lol
Oh I’m drunk then - thank goodnes. I thought this place had turned into mumsnet for a moment

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Someone mentioned Decs face earlier and you could see the makeup line in the Insta LIVE, his true skin was showing in his neck, bless him. Ant wasn't as 'high' as previous LIVEs either which was a nice change

Reactions: 2
I don’t want to deviate but Louise screams autistic woman to me. The way her mum reacted showed her she isn’t ‘safe’ to explore it. I felt so sorry for him.
I don't know if she's autistic but there is obviously something up with Louise ever since she had her son. From what you're saying it sounds like their mum wants her children to be "normal" and doesn't want anyone to think any differently of them which is quite sad. Surely you would your child to know if there's anything there so they have the proper coping mechanism's?

I used to work with pre-school aged children and there was one child who was assessed while they were with us and honestly, their parents couldn't have been more supportive. Once they were diagnosed, they made sure that child had all the ways to cope with certain situations and all the other children soon learned things that would help, like that childs favourite book that would help calm them down, it was quite lovely to see them help.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm watching on catch up, and just got to the bit where Jamie-Lynn comes in. I don't know anything about her really, but I'm not getting good vibes.

1) "People would best know me as an actress and a singer." Really? REALLY?
2) "I think the British people are going to be like 'Who is this dumb redneck girl?'" Yeah, duck off. I can't stand Americans who assume all Brits are rich and snooty. How about you spend five minutes talking to real Brits before you make judgements? And also it's a red flag to me when people are that defensive that they begin an interaction like, "Everybody's against me!"
I think she has got a different take on the show, like they're all competing with each other. She doesn't know what to expect.
That's what's amusing me so far 😄

Reactions: 4
Has anyone lost their toddler? He's in the jungle.

Never seen Sam before and only know of him through Olivia but he seems like he will be this years... That guy last year who was sweet but dumb as mud.
---

Ditto!
He’s like bleeping Tigger! Poor Fred didn’t know what to make of him!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Right buds, I have 8% battery and my daughter won't share the charger. See y'all tomorrow! Who's getting the pizzas in?

• Heart
She’ll be more placid once she hasn’t eaten properly in a couple of days.
If she actually makes it past the first few days and gets to tell her story, I think the public might be empathetic to her. She’s lost both of her parents before the age of 24 and created a career out of making silly videos with her mates in her Uni kitchen. She’s exceptionally loud but kind hearted.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
If she actually makes it past the first few days and gets to tell her story, I think the public might be empathetic to her. She’s lost both of her parents before the age of 24 and created a career out of making silly videos with her mates in her Uni kitchen. She’s exceptionally loud but kind hearted.
I'm willing to give everyone a chance. I think that's the best way to go into it than with blind hate or judgment.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.