I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've decided to go into this giving all the celebs a clean slate and judging them how I find them on the show. So far I'm liking Danielle, Fred and Grace, cant stand Nella, the rest are meh...

Reactions: 6
I'm liking all of them at the moment except for Grace and Fred. There's something about him

Reactions: 3
I'm willing to give everyone a chance. I think that's the best way to go into it than with blind hate or judgment.
i dont hate JLS or fromage but I can't take to Marvin. I'll give Nella a chance we watch YouTubers and they definitely all have certain personalities but hopefully once she's setlled she calms down. Love Danielle and Josie

Reactions: 4
If she actually makes it past the first few days and gets to tell her story, I think the public might be empathetic to her. She’s lost both of her parents before the age of 24 and created a career out of making silly videos with her mates in her Uni kitchen. She’s exceptionally loud but kind hearted.
That’s sad I didn’t know that. I wonder if the loudness is a shield for her?

Reactions: 8
How did Josie get cleaned up after the first task in the outback, in the middle of nowhere?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That’s sad I didn’t know that. I wonder if the loudness is a shield for her?
She was always bubbly online before they died but that could very much be the case for the extra now. I think she’s just always ‘on’ and that doesn’t work for a show like this. Understand the opportunities (and cash) that comes from a show like this but it could also go against her, she’s already wound people up 🤣

Reactions: 6
i dont hate JLS or fromage but I can't take to Marvin. I'll give Nella a chance we watch YouTubers and they definitely all have certain personalities but hopefully once she's setlled she calms down. Love Danielle and Josie
LOL. Again I thought you were saying you don’t hate the group jls

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.