I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Farage is a monumental weapon

bleeping bleep!!

Not a chance I'd do any of the height based challenges

Nopetopus.gif

Still really like Fred

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Had to laugh when Josie said "you'll probably know me from this morning"

Nope, nuh uh. Never once has someone said Josie Gibson and I've thought "oh the host of This Morning". Josie will always be known for Big Brother, nothing else

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm going into this series of IAC open-minded about them all - I don't care what they've done outside in the real world. I will pretty much just judge them on what I see while they're on this show and I'll like whoever I find entertaining and a team player.

I'm mainly on about Farage, Josie, Jamie Lynn here..

Josie did make me laugh though when she said to JL about her musical family and JL said her mum played piano 😂

Reactions: 16
I think Nella is nice and friendly, but she has a really annoying screech. Please calm down Nella.
She's pretty much the same on Catfish UK though. So over the top.

Seems nice but definitely over the top.

Is it a young person thing?

Young people have too much energy these days

Reactions: 1
I couldn’t remember who Nella was until a poster on this thread told me Catfish Uk and then I remembered I didn’t like her on that she’s far to OTT for me … and so far I haven’t changed my opinion ( but it’s early days )…
During my years working as cabin crew I met Nigel a few times and I know he is a controversial figure ( putting politics aside ) he was always very polite and respectful as a passenger, so it’ll be interesting to see how he fares …

Reactions: 13
I couldn’t remember who Nella was until a poster on this thread told me Catfish Uk and then I remembered I didn’t like her on that she’s far to OTT for me … and so far I haven’t changed my opinion ( but it’s early days )…
During my years working as cabin crew I met Nigel a few times and I know he is a controversial figure ( putting politics aside ) he was always very polite and respectful as a passenger, so it’ll be interesting to see how he fares …
Of course he's polite when strangers meet him. What do you think duck face politicians are good at. Knowing EXACTLY how to manipulate an audience and gather groups.and groups of flying monkeys.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Of course he's polite when strangers meet him. What do you think duck face politicians are good at. Knowing EXACTLY how to manipulate an audience and gather groups.and groups of flying monkeys.
Believe me NOT ALL political figures are nice, having been in a position to meet a few of them and naming no names but quite a few of them have been absolute obnoxious, rude horrors.

Reactions: 12
First comment I seen this morning on FB 🙄
Josie is so lovely that she and ex partner dressed up as Fred and Rose West for Halloween and joked about burying their kids in the garden. She took that down quickly when she got a backlash

• Wow
Reactions: 22
First thing my grandad put in the family group chat this morning 🤣 He hates Farage with a passion, won’t let my nan watch IAC because of him, not that I blame him
Won't "let" her watch. Hides the remote? Or something more coercive?

Thought millions were boycotting anyway?
---
Believe me NOT ALL political figures are nice, having been in a position to meet a few of them and naming no names but quite a few of them have been absolute obnoxious, rude horrors.
My ex-MP Laura Pidcock was bleeping horrendous when I had the misfortune of having to meet her. LOLed when she lost a former mining area to a Tory.

Reactions: 3
Won't "let" her watch. Hides the remote? Or something more coercive?

Thought millions were boycotting anyway?
---

My ex-MP Laura Pidcock was bleeping horrendous when I had the misfortune of having to meet her. LOLed when she lost a former mining area to a Tory.
Coercive 🤣 Bore off. Maybe he just doesn’t like the thought of watching someone who’s done so much wrong have people up his ass, trying to redeem his image. I can’t name a person in Liverpool who likes him, same as we don’t like any of the Tory MPs either, all wrongins in one way or another.

Reactions: 6
Coercive 🤣 Bore off. Maybe he just doesn’t like the thought of watching someone who’s done so much wrong have people up his ass, trying to redeem his image. I can’t name a person in Liverpool who likes him, same as we don’t like any of the Tory MPs either, all wrongins in one way or another.
Damn. People telling you on the BB thread about your weight and now your grandad is controlling. You can’t catch a break haha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.