I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for this year's I'm a Celeb πŸπŸ’πŸ€πŸ¦€πŸ•·πŸŒπŸ¦ŸπŸͺ±πŸ›

I've been trying to snoop for some rumours of contestants and keep coming up with the same list of names...

- Frankie Dettori
- Danny Cipriani
- Alan Halsall
- Josie Gibson
- Olivia Atwood
- The Vivienne
- Denise Van Outen
- Phil 'The Power' Taylor

I've recently seen the following added to the rumours list
- Sam Thompson

Anybody else seen rumoured?

Reactions: 5
I’m sure ITV will want Josie to do it to boost her popularity, and that of This Morning, so they’ll want her in as long as possible

Reactions: 4
New thread for this year's I'm a Celeb πŸπŸ’πŸ€πŸ¦€πŸ•·πŸŒπŸ¦ŸπŸͺ±πŸ›

I've been trying to snoop for some rumours of contestants and keep coming up with the same list of names...

- Frankie Dettori
- Danny Cipriani
- Alan Halsall
- Josie Gibson
- Olivia Atwood
- The Vivienne
- Denise Van Outen
- Phil 'The Power' Taylor

I've recently seen the following added to the rumours list
- Sam Thompson

Anybody else seen rumoured?
I've seen this morning that The Sun (so take with a pinch of salt) have confirmed
Nick Pickard - Hollyoaks
Fred Sirieix - First dates
Josie Gibson
Danny Cipriani
Frankie Dettori
and the rest are rumours. It could be a really could line up!
I hope Sam and Olivia go in together

Reactions: 1
Came looking for this thread as the start of the show isn’t far off and I’ve not heard a peep. Can rely on tattlers to find the stories

Reactions: 4
The DM are saying Toff has negotiated Nigel Farage going on. He’d be top contender for all the trials surely!

Reactions: 2
I'll definitely watch if Farage is there!

Should put Holly Willoughby in, she can't have much on any more.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just saw Marvin Humes is β€œsecured”, I’d like to see him in it. I’d also love to see Josie Gibson and Fred Siriex!

I think I saw something which says it starts in a weeks time pop up on screen while watching itv

• Wow
I think I saw something which says it starts in a weeks time pop up on screen while watching itv
Really?! I had read it’ll likely be starting on 19 November. I’d imagine Big Brother will have to be over first and that’s expected to end 17 November (40 days after its launch) so 19 November makes sense for the launch of IAC

Really?! I had read it’ll likely be starting on 19 November. I’d imagine Big Brother will have to be over first and that’s expected to end 17 November (40 days after its launch) so 19 November makes sense for the launch of IAC
Oh I thought it said 7 days but maybe it said 17 days!
It was yesterday during This Morning

I think Danielle Harold (Lola from EastEnders) is rumoured too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.