I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t read the full thread yet but parking my arse here for the carnage.
Love me some Fred. I also like Sam but he has started annoying me already. Lola from Easties was a pleasant surprise - she seems lovely. Fred for the win 🤞
also, really hoping Tony Bellew has changed
his mind, cannot stand him 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m watching on plus one. Sam has ADHD but is also autistic. I hope this is something that gets talked about in a positive light as his mum was so negative in the tv documentary he did
aww thats sad. My mr 4 got diagnosed last month and I can't imagine being negative. It really needs to be brought to light. My husbands cousin won't get her kids vaxed because of autism like its a dirty disease

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Even if she does discuss it on the jungle, I don’t think anything juicy will be broadcast. That was probably in the terms and conditions of her agreeing to do it.
I think this will probably be the case too. A bit like how there was no royal chat when Mike Tindall was in.

Reactions: 10
And let’s be real. She would never ever have got her first job on All That or Zoey if it weren’t for Britney
It’s just bleeping embarrassing that she is going on ‘celeb’ shows when she’s just ‘famous’ for being related to a real celebrity and looking like an inbred version of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Let's not leave out the part where Jamie Lynn heavily profited off Britney's conservatorship
Do we actually know she did? I know she was the executor of the boys' trust but this was discussed on the Britney thread and no one was actually sure if she was paid. BTW I wanted Britney out of the conservatorship. Now I fear she'll die in the next few years without it. She's truly lost the plot and it's blatantly obvious she's incredibly unwell. She also really isn't a very nice person.

Reactions: 15
Jamie-Chin has obviously never watched the show and doesn't have a clue about what's going on. She doesn't know who any of the others are either.
I get the impression that she thinks this is like Celebrity Big Brother in America 😄 she's going to be suspicious of everything 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Didn’t Grace Dent used to write columns about Big Brother back in the day? I remember some of them were quite funny. Not sure if it was her though as she says she’s a food critic..?

Reactions: 9
I'd

Please don't let this go the way the BB thread went. Not saying she's a bad lassie she's just too loud for me.
i got called racist for saying i hated aj and kai on strictly. How dare I not like her. I still don't like her on bb its her voice not her colour
---
It’s just bleeping embarrassing that she is going on ‘celeb’ shows when she’s just ‘famous’ for being related to a real celebrity and looking like an inbred version of them.
same as boris dad and tilly on strictly

aww thats sad. My mr 4 got diagnosed last month and I can't imagine being negative. It really needs to be brought to light. My husbands cousin won't get her kids vaxed because of autism like its a dirty disease
I honestly couldn’t believe her reaction. She reluctantly accepted the adhd but she shifted when he mentioned autism. It was like she actually shuddered and said you’re not one of those. My mini one is also autistic and we speak about the diagnosis so positively.

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.