I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe Tony actually jumped out of the helicopter. Did he not watch the Hollyoaks episode where Sarah Barnes plummeted to her death? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Nella is another Gemma Collins that we just don’t need. As much as I don’t like Jamie but think Nella and her drama queen act need to go first if she even lasts that long!

Reactions: 15
Loooooool it’s BB all over again. LOVE IT.
I bloody don’t I got jumped on in that bleeding thread just by saying men & women can be friends. I’m actually scared to comment on threads now because I can’t be dealing with the Agro 😩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
i’m cringing so hard watching nella😭
it’s like when charlotte from G shore went on CBB and she done too much and wet the bed! i cnt cope

Reactions: 6
I've decided to go into this giving all the celebs a clean slate and judging them how I find them on the show. So far I'm liking Danielle, Fred and Grace, cant stand Nella, the rest are meh...
I always do this too and try to judge how they are in the jungle. I don't really know much about most of them anyway.
Nella was a bit OTT for my liking yesterday but everyone else seemed fine to me.

Reactions: 5
I bloody don’t I got jumped on in that bleeding thread just by saying men & women can be friends. I’m actually scared to comment on threads now because I can’t be dealing with the Agro 😩
You're referring to me here and I categorically didn't "jump on you". It was a conversation of crossed wires consisting of maybe 4 posts each, nothing more. There was absolutely no jumping and certainly nothing said to make you scared to post lol. I've read back over them prior to posting this BTW. Yes men and woman can be friends, one of my best friends is a man. And like you said, "its only a show", so not sure why you're still going on about it
---
Anyway, gutted about Nella, I really like her on Catfish, I hope it's just nerves and excitement and she'll settle down soon

Reactions: 2
Josie Gibson is still as fake as duck by looks of things. Bet she wins though

Reactions: 11
How did Josie get cleaned up after the first task in the outback, in the middle of nowhere?
They're always cleaned up like that. It would have tough on them to arrive looking disgusting and covered in crap 🫣

Reactions: 1
My favourite part last night was Sam shimmying across that pole and suddenly shouting "THE WIND! THE WIND!!". that made me and my family burst out laughing.

I was a supporter of Matt Hancock last year, even though I am not a Tory. I always thought he was the fall guy for Johnson and others on the right of the party. He did well on IAC. I will definitely NOT be supporting Farage. He is so right wing he borders on the fascist. He will hopefully humiliate himself on all the challenges he has to do. I am horrified that ITV are paying him 1.5 million.

I think Nella is nice and friendly, but she has a really annoying screech. Please calm down Nella.

Sam, so obvious with the ADHD, I didn't know about the autism, I wanted to slap his mum when I saw that video. I hope Sam uses the platform to raise awareness as there are so many ignorant fuckers out there about autism. Every person with it is different, and by the way, everyone has some autistic traits.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.