I'm a Celebrity get Me out of here 2023 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else notice that Nella did barely anything in that letter challenge? This meant that Marv had to move his pole thing all the way down to hers and balance it all the way back up again. That has really annoyed me, no one said anything, just let her get away with it!

Reactions: 21
Jeezo Fred mate you've let me down. Got a 10 spot on him to win too. If I'd been Josie I'd of thrown the hot pan at him!
I get chefs are organised and probably very controlling but he knew he needed to step back but couldn't keep his mouth shut.

Reactions: 7
Always makes me laugh when people on a gossip site moan about people on tv bitching about each other 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Did anyone else notice that Nella did barely anything in that letter challenge? This meant that Marc had to move his pole thing all the way down to hers and balance it all the way back up again. That has really annoyed me, no one said anything, just let her get away with it!
Yes - she didn't even need to raise it up!

Reactions: 5
Fred may be good with food but he is a patronising ill mannered twit. If I were Josie I would have chucked the pan at him. He thinks he is superior to women.

Reactions: 11
It’s pretty obvious Josie can’t cook for toffee . Fred’s full on but at least it’d keep him quiet if he was the one cooking. I know who id rather have cooking strange meat etc for me

I read that as ‘hate letters’. Can you imagine. ‘Nella everyone hates you, just stop’ ‘Danielle stop being two faced, your mum is ashamed to go to our local ’ ‘Fred I’m postponing the wedding you control freak’ ‘Sam, Tony’s family are talking restraining orders’
Much more entertaining.

I’d tell Nigel they’ve reversed Brexit just to see what happens

• Haha
I do understand where Fred is coming from, it's infuriating to see someone mucking up a job you're really good at, but he does need to let it go now. Go be somewhere else while she cooks if he can't stop interrupting

Reactions: 23
Why does everyone actually hate Nella? Yeah she’s loud and clearly abit immature for her age but I actually don’t get why the hatred is so deep lol
Cause we have been watching the series from the start. She lies about what people say to others, she's spiteful and she's lazy as sin. If you dislike Nella chances are you dislike Josie for the same reasons.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.