• Nick

Votes: 88 14.7%
  • Marvin

Votes: 11 1.8%
  • Fred

Votes: 47 7.8%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This series is worse than the wales ones. Boring camp mates a few camp mates literally getting all the air time and the actual interesting folks don't get a look in. Being an influencer isn't a job let alone a celebrity and I don't give a tit what anyone says.

Reactions: 43
Husband and I sat on sofa with IAC on but with faces in our phones. Rock n' roll. Wonder if he's on Tattle 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 28
does anyone get annoyed at fred when he goes to the bh and explains what we’ve just heard like “we had to bla bla bla” like yeah we heard yous read the rules 2 seconds ago or just in general he explains things we’ve just seen

Reactions: 4
Missed it tonight as I was off out, anything happen? I’m assuming not 🤣

Reactions: 3
Wow, how toxic have her and Josie just made that camp. They’re vile
Also to add, shows how little she thinks of her camp mates that she’s purposefully put someone who can’t cook in charge just to be spiteful to Fred and Nigel

Reactions: 38
It's almost karma for nella assigning jobs out of spite
With chaos to come so misses out on her treat seems fair to me 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Iac should vet future campmates and if they can't do a percentage of tasks, dump them. Nella

Reactions: 26
🤣🤣🤣 Well I did say that at one point Nella would say that someone else wanted to cook!!!

And why, why, if you have chef would you put him on washing up duties just cos you're a petty 🐄🐄🐄

I predict that like idiot will be turning up on This Morning and Loose Women with regular monotony. Despite the fact that no-one likes her.

I never, ever thought I would be agreeing with Nigel Farage but jings at points tonight I did agree with him!!!

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.