I'm a Celebrity get Me out of here 2023 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate letters from home
I read that as ‘hate letters’. Can you imagine. ‘Nella everyone hates you, just stop’ ‘Danielle stop being two faced, your mum is ashamed to go to our local ’ ‘Fred I’m postponing the wedding you control freak’ ‘Sam, Tony’s family are talking restraining orders’

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Danielle is so two-faced.
Fred needs to step away from the kitchen though.

Reactions: 15
Fred is PISSING me off. She’s not going to do what you tell her so leave her to it.
if it was me he’d have a frying pan round the head.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Fred’s fixated on the food, I don’t think he can get himself out of this mindset now. I don’t really blame him, but it’s not coming across well, and he won’t be doing himself any favours with the public.

Reactions: 20
Josie was sweating profusely there! Having to do some work for a change

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Tony, says if it carries on he thinks an argument is brewing.

Bring it on! We need entertaining! 😆

Reactions: 19
I think Fred was reliant on cooking to escape from the boredom of camp etc which is another reason he can't let it go but it's the most boring drama now. Hopefully that's the end of it.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.