Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KTC

Chatty Member
How are these people so ungrateful to someone who has been cooking for them every night? I'd say it was how they were raised but wouldn't want to set Nella off again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Emxxx

VIP Member
I hate Nella more than I hate Charlene White. And I REALLY hated her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Starlight_100

Chatty Member
She's coming across as sly and bitchy now.
The women have decided to gang up against Fred which is just bullying now.
Also, Nella is using her leader role to bully Fred after she got angry with him in the beginning. It really does seem that way. She's horrible.

Reactions: 44

Jas19/2

Chatty Member
Anyone else getting CBB vibes with Danielle Lloyd/Jo/Jade when they are ganged up together and were being really bitchy and nasty to Shilpa. That's what the girls this year are reminding me of
Yes, I am kind of getting those vibes to but because it’s directed at Fred and Nigel there isn’t much of an impact, but if it was directed at a girl, there would be uproar.
I also think Nella has reverse racism and hatred venomous undertones when she’s talking about Nigel and Fred she’s full of hate and doesn’t like it when somebody has a difference of opinion which is really immature

Reactions: 43

Reality_tv_lover

VIP Member
This series is worse than the wales ones. Boring camp mates a few camp mates literally getting all the air time and the actual interesting folks don't get a look in. Being an influencer isn't a job let alone a celebrity and I don't give a shit what anyone says.

Reactions: 43

Salted Caramel

Chatty Member
Funny how Fred and Nigel have had strong disagreements on various issues in camp yet can be civil to each other throughout.
Absolutely. This just demonstrates the generational divide perfectly. The current gen are all about taking offence and cancel culture. It's incredibly immature and makes for a toxic society.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

I steal names

VIP Member
Fred’s about to flip his lid over the fawning over Josie cooking rice. I get that he’s a bit of a control freak over the kitchen/cleanliness, but it’s for a good reason. Those lazy fucks would have rats infesting the camp if left unchecked.

Reactions: 40

dillychopgirl

VIP Member
Nuella is a spiteful cow towards Fred! Think she’s forgetting that if he hadn’t been cooking theywould’ve been starving, he’s only doing what any normal person would do around food etc, and it’s common sense that if there rats then they going to be pissong and shitting everywhere. I wouldn’t want them running all over the stuff I eat off 🤢

Reactions: 40

FatherJackHackett

Chatty Member
Nella is actually beyond words, cunt doesn't go far enough to describe her - a horrible human, someone I'd actively cross the street to avoid.

Danielle tries to fly under the radar by being so dull but she just radiates mean girls vibes.

Josie is a lazy bastard, I've no time for her either.

Not sure what the point of my post is, think I just needed a rant haha...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Why can’t someone just say to Nella ‘shut the fuck up you absolute fucking gobshite’? It would make it worth watching again

• Haha

Picklelily

VIP Member
Wow, how toxic have her and Josie just made that camp. They’re vile
Also to add, shows how little she thinks of her camp mates that she’s purposefully put someone who can’t cook in charge just to be spiteful to Fred and Nigel

Restless Native

VIP Member
It seems like they are just bullying him now. I know he's a grown man and older than them but it's uncomfortable viewing.
Thought that was snide as fuck from Danielle saying it was best breakfast they had.

I really hope people go against ITV pushing Josie to win but I don't trust the British public

Reactions: 37