I'm a Celebrity get Me out of here 2023 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh! Can I vote them all out all in one go? Just keep Big Tone and Frankie behind. The rest of them can bugger off to the hotel.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How does Danielle have no roots? I had mine done a week ago and they’re showing already

Reactions: 11
How does Danielle have no roots? I had mine done a week ago and they’re showing already
I think she's naturally very blonde she doesn't have any eyelashes but yeah your right she should have some roots lol

Edit She has very light eyelashes 😄

• Wow
Reactions: 7
What would happen if one of them said they didn't want a letter. As it could unsettle them.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think Nella will go - I think it will be somebody more low key like Nick or Frankie, I’ll be fuming if she doesn’t leave tonight but I can see people saving her 😫

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.