I'm a Celebrity get Me out of here 2023 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The girls sre getting bitchy now. Don't like the way they are with Sam and Fred.

Reactions: 21
Damn now we've got to listen to a load of soppy crap about how well everyone is doing and watch half of them blub 😪
Nella, you’re being a complete cow, everyone dislikes you, pack it in! Love Aunt Pat x

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Anyone just got it on as background noise and isn't really watching it anymore? I feel like I'd miss out if I didn't watch it, but at the same time I don't think I would miss anything.

Reactions: 21
duck off!
Trying to make out Josie ‘saved the day’ being last in line- and,showing Sam being extra annoying earlier.

Reactions: 12
Is it just me or is Josie's version of cooking just throwing everything in one pot all at the same time?

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.