I'm a Celebrity get Me out of here 2023 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t either. Her and Fred seem cool now so don’t know why everyone else is bothered. I actually thought she’d done something terrible for people to dislike her so much 🙄 m. That’s just her personality but people will comment on it or dislike loud people
Her and Fred seemed cool until she used it all against him to not make him the cook and the 3 girls were all sat laughing about him and being bitchy. She holds onto pathetic little vendettas, she went 2 meals without his food then started eating it again. Now she uses her power being captain to be nasty to him and to lay in her bed till ridiculous times. She’s just an immature witch

Reactions: 22
I think a lot of people soured towards her over her reaction to Fred making an offhand comment about their age gap when he was cooking saying he was old enough to be her father and she took offence to him, even after he apologised she called him a weirdo and insulted him then said she would no longer speak to him or eat his cooking. Just a total overreaction.
Yeah I hope she apologised about calling him a weirdo or does when she’s out

Reactions: 4
I would like Danielle to get the first vote out. She is being completely unauthentic.

Reactions: 15
Nick was ace there and Frankie came to life - shame they have had so little air time :-(
Was kinda gutted at least one letter didn’t get shredded 😂😂

Reactions: 11
Odd how vote still open this late, just after nella did well in trial

Reactions: 7
Her and Fred seemed cool until she used it all against him to not make him the cook and the 3 girls were all sat laughing about him and being bitchy. She holds onto pathetic little vendettas, she went 2 meals without his food then started eating it again. Now she uses her power being captain to be nasty to him and to lay in her bed till ridiculous times. She’s just an immature witch
Exactly this ages giving off mean girl vibes! She twists things to fit her agenda & makes out shes the victim which can be dangerous (remember Roxanne P on BB) - incredibly immature

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.