I'm a Celebrity get Me out of Here 2023 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sam and I are two completely opposite types of autistic, I couldn’t be around him tbh, he’s too excitable for me
Edit: typo

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
He's autistic and has ADHD. He was only diagnosed in the last year I think.
It’s nice seeing those that have maybe some understanding of ASD or just a bit of empathy and understanding interact with Sam, they actually smile at him with their eyes (Marv, Tony, Grace etc)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Aren’t all the Z listers diagnosed with ADHD & Autism?
Please don't say that! It is a very real condition. It takes a long time to go through the diagnosis process. I was 34 before I was diagnosed.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Please don't say that! It is a very real condition. It takes a long time to go through the diagnosis process. I was 34 before I was diagnosed.
I was diagnosed at 26. I love that Sam is on the show, and love seeing other neurodivergent people in different shows. I’m not a fan of Sam’s excitability though personally! But love that he’s on it and that he’s himself!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh I feel sorry for him. The other camp mates are being sweet with him and telling him to go easy. However like you said he doesn't get social cues and is obviously a bit much sometimes
---

Yes and adhd. He did a documentary on his diagnosis
But decided not to take medication after taking it during the programme …again IMO he needs to rethink this decision!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.