I'm a Celebrity get Me out of Here 2023 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thye used to be hilarious but the whole small joke thing it isn't bleeping funny anymore talk about overkill. The britney witch stuff isn't funny either. I think i need to go to bed before i start caling everyone cunts again
Also the Frankie rode it in the 2:30 at Cheltenham jokes weren’t funny the first half a dozen times

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can anyone remember one of the first I'm a celebs where the celebs actually revolted and walked out to talk to production about them not getting enough food to live on?
Now look at them eating an American breakfast 🤣

Reactions: 20
I think for me this must be the first year I haven’t felt any celeb i didn’t know prior begin to grow on me
The only ones I knew from the start were Fred, Marvin, Josie and Jamie-Lynn
And they’re still the only 4 I like hahaha

most years I grow to love someone new but I’m so uninterested in them all!

edit: also knew Nigel but I feel neutral on him on this, he’s not bad as a campmate, but I don’t like him

Reactions: 5
i'm confused by the auntie thing. Does Kevster let Brits family see the kids? I know the dad wasn't allowed to see them but does the mum and JLS see them? I guess they are older they can decide themselves can't they?

Reactions: 4
i'm confused by the auntie thing. Does Kevster let Brits family see the kids? I know the dad wasn't allowed to see them but does the mum and JLS see them? I guess they are older they can decide themselves can't they?
At 18 and 17 I don’t think their dad can stop them seeing her family anymore?

Reactions: 9
Isn't that a punishment on its own
If you've used anything eat it all or give it up before the rest return even if your bursting already.

Reactions: 1
I liked Sam but he's getting on my nerves now. This excessive hero worship of various men seems a bit of a shove on now.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.