Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The carlin

I really don't understand the feeling sorry for Grace. I think she's a total fraud with her fiery twitter and 'girl you'd like as a friend' image.
She's definately a keyboard warrior and has never shied away from being really bitchy to other people but completely bland in there. In the the group trial with the lost keys she just stood there expecting someone to come and help her. I think she's just got too used to the good things in life and people blowing smoke up her arse she contributed nothing to the camp or the show but walked off with a nice pay packet.
I can't agree with people who say she looked traumatised. She just looked a snooty cow who wouldn't join in and thought she was above it all.

She can't possibly claim she didn't know what she was in for and let's face it what hardship did she really face in there? Compared to previous years it's been piss easy so far. There's literally thousands of hours of footage showing what's involved. If you can't face it, don't sign up 🤷‍♀️.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
A few of them are bugging me - Fred is clearly a control freak and won’t let anyone else do the cooking, the way he keeps going on about Brexit - I think he thinks it’s what the public want to hear and he will be a hero confronting Nigel but he hardly lets Nige get a word in & tonight shows he isn’t actually that clued up on it all. Nigel won’t back down to him or anyone else & think he would enjoy a proper conversation about it where both parties get their views across instead of everyone just talking over him & making statements about the NHS and the like 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Ant & Dec are funnier when they are off the cuff during the trials than they are when they are in the studio with the scripted ‘jokes’ and the crew’s forced laughter

Reactions: 35

Beth1980

VIP Member
Actually really like JLS now she has realised the camp mates want to get to know her and not just about her sister.

Reactions: 31

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
Nella needs to tell her face that she’s happy. Is she annoyed that her thunder was stolen? Or that she was unable to take any credit as she didn’t do anything?

Reactions: 30

Corfu-blue

Was just about to say this! A lot of people mask it pretty easily, now he has his diagnosis he has his answers and is free to be himself with no judgement 🥰
I was diagnosed with adhd last year at the age of 48. My son also has it and is very similar to Sam. This is the first time my son has seen someone on TV that he can see himself in, being authentic and letting their energy free.
My son is currently happier than he's been in months - because of Sam. I know that sounds very melodramatic but he's having a huge, positive impact.
I love seeing my son happy - i love seeing Sam embrace his brain and unmask.
Bollocks to some, powerful stuff for others.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Scragbags

VIP Member
Grace is 100% there for the money idk why she doesn't just leave and still get her pay cheque

Reactions: 29

slidders

Chatty Member
He's autistic and has ADHD. He was only diagnosed in the last year I think.
It’s nice seeing those that have maybe some understanding of ASD or just a bit of empathy and understanding interact with Sam, they actually smile at him with their eyes (Marv, Tony, Grace etc)

• Heart
Reactions: 29