I'm a Celebrity get Me out of Here 2023 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@kendallroysdownfall Tony started basically puking it back into the cup from the start so I switched it off because I can’t watch that either 🙃 I’ll watch it later and fast forward that trial

Reactions: 5
Testing my pelvic floor to the max with this one and I’m failing .

These trials are brilliant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah I’m switching off til this trial is over - I hate the drinking ones, it’s just not entertaining to watch

Reactions: 5
Spoilers TW for the emtophobics just in case

he coughed it back up and then drank it still. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
@kendallroysdownfall Tony started basically puking it back into the cup from the start so I switched it off because I can’t watch that either 🙃 I’ll watch it later and fast forward that trial
Not looking forward to watching that (I'm not watching now). Severe emetophobia so I will fast forward that.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
If you’ve got anything about you you’re not picking Venus Williams are you!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Farage just downs it haha. I don't think he has a gag reflex. I'm just catching up watching Farage and Bellew drinking that stuff. Disgusting.

Reactions: 6
If you’re a veggie surely the drinks aren’t as bad- fermented stuff I guess 😂

eww the residue moustache is making me queasy or it could be the 3 cherry bakewells i ate one after the other

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.