I'm a Celebrity get Me out of Here 2023 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But decided not to take medication after taking it during the programme …again IMO he needs to rethink this decision!
That may be your opinion, but he is free to do as he wishes. Medication isn't for everyone and why should be conform to your norms?

Reactions: 11
I think it’s more that all Z listers currently claim to be adhd/autistic and use it for content as though it’s a trend - I’ll guarantee half of them have no actual diagnosis (not saying Sam is like this). It’s like they all claim to have depression & anxiety cos they are having a crap day…
I’ve never personally seen any Z listers make adhd or autistic content lol
Also most neurodivergent people I know (including myself being autistic) see self diagnosis as valid because formal diagnosis isn’t always accessible or affordable, so tbh this doesn’t really matter in my opinion as the way I see it if someone is autistic they are still autistic with or without formal Diagnosis

I don’t think it’s fair for people to suggest any Z lister who says they have it must be lying, but agree to disagree I guess (this is in response to the initial comment by the other person)

Reactions: 4
The anxiety one annoys me most. I'm diagnosed with social anxiety and I wish I could be lying about it because it kills me inside that I push people away yet I'm so lonely I have no friends
I am also diagnosed with 3 anxiety disorders. What gets me is when people say 'I had a full on panic attack just then'. No, you really didn't.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I now know more people (including children) who have autism then those who don’t. That’s either through formal diagnosis or self diagnosis.

I do often wonder if the self diagnosis (or even the professional diagnosis) is always reliable? Does suffering with anxiety / having social phobias necessary mean that we are autistic? Is it not sometimes a personality trait or a symptom of having to live in a post pandemic society / reliance on social media?

My own thoughts obviously - not pretending to be an expert on autism.

Reactions: 7
I struggled with work. And change. And I had alot of time off sick. But I wasn't 'sick' looking back I was just so drained with the fear of the unknown.
I feel you. That is the exact reason I went for diagnosis, I realised autism probably would explain why I could only ever go 6 weeks of normal life before being heavily burned out, heightened anxiety and getting physically sick.

Reactions: 2
I feel you. That is the exact reason I went for diagnosis, I realised autism probably would explain why I could only ever go 6 weeks of normal life before being heavily burned out, heightened anxiety and getting physically sick.
Sounds just like me. I wondered why my sickness record was so high.

I am also diagnosed with 3 anxiety disorders. What gets me is when people say 'I had a full on panic attack just then'. No, you really didn't.
You wouldn't be online saying it if you had. Gtfooh. The thing is I go from being normal looking to just full on tears in seconds no panic attack it builds up in my head omg I can't cope omg I can't do this and then I'm crying my eyes out because the printer won't print a receipt and I have a queue of customers waiting

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I now know more people (including children) who have autism then those who don’t. That’s either through formal diagnosis or self diagnosis.

I do often wonder if the self diagnosis (or even the professional diagnosis) is always reliable? Does suffering with anxiety / having social phobias necessary mean that we are autistic? Is it not sometimes a personality trait or a symptom of having to live in a post pandemic society / reliance on social media?

My own thoughts obviously - not pretending to be an expert on autism.
I do think that’s possible and autistic traits have a high overlap with CPTSD, so many people who think they might be autistic potentially aren’t, but might have PTSD or CPTSD.

The anxiety one annoys me most. I'm diagnosed with social anxiety and I wish I could be lying about it because it kills me inside that I push people away yet I'm so lonely I have no friends
Many Influencers tend to pull the anxiety/mental health card so they hope they won’t be held accountable for their crappy behaviour.

Reactions: 13
I actually think, if Sam stays in a while, he will seriously piss people off… ones like Frankie, Tony & Fred - I think he will wear thin fast and also, condition or not I do believe he is playing the game

• Sad
Reactions: 10
You wouldn't be online saying it if you had. Gtfooh. The thing is I go from being normal looking to just full on tears in seconds no panic attack it builds up in my head omg I can't cope omg I can't do this and then I'm crying my eyes out because the printer won't print a receipt and I have a queue of customers waiting
Its not necessarily people online, it's people in my personal life too. Does my head in.

Reactions: 4
Guys go to the relevant threads for neurodiversity and autism chat as I signposted above, they're much better communities for what you want to discuss and you'll be free to

I can't decide who'll be second out- defs Nella first, but it's vote to save?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I hope Nella is voted out first. Then Grace then Josie.
With them 3 out the dynamic of the camp would change, more energy, more fun!

Reactions: 5
I hope Nella is voted out first. Then Grace then Josie.
With them 3 out the dynamic of the camp would change, more energy, more fun!
Grace is shooting herself in the foot being so quiet? She has plenty to say. Guess she's just overshadowed

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.