I'm a Celebrity get Me out of Here 2023 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think that’s possible and autistic traits have a high overlap with CPTSD, so many people who think they might be autistic potentially aren’t, but might have PTSD or CPTSD.
Ffs get a gri
It's an established area of research. CPTSD can symptoms can present very closely to ADHD.
ffs give it a rest. Sounds like some people are just socially shy and awkward and diagnose themselves with these bloody conditions. Sick
Of hearing about it

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Why when Josie’s name and profession is on the screen is she described as “this morning presenter”? Why not just “presenter”? Do they normally mention which show people are from?

Reactions: 11
Should keep her in to the end for this 😂
This 100%. I can’t stand the boring bastards who do their best to fly under the radar and dodge any trials and do bugger all. They deserve to have a long slog to the end. Really earn their money! 😂

Plus, I’m a fan of Grace from Masterchef and other programmes so I know she’s not a boring bastard.

Reactions: 9
Why when Josie’s name and profession is on the screen is she described as “this morning presenter”? Why not just “presenter”? Do they normally mention which show people are from?
I imagine it’s because both shows are ITV. Cross promotion

Reactions: 7
What do we reckon will happen with Fromage? Kept in by the public so he can’t collect his fee and run, or voted off for less exposure? :)

Reactions: 2
I thought he did well in the drinking task. Just got on with it with no histrionics

Reactions: 8
I was really looking forward to Danielle going in, but it’s felt a bit flat. I feel like she hardly talks about herself. She just asked other people questions I thought she had more personality if I’m being honest and Josie definitely doesn’t wanna be there
awwww Sam is so cute the way he was all excited to meet Tony, but NGL don’t think I could cope with him 24/7
Also , why was everyone warning Sam about how to be around Tony I think he will be sound with him

My favourites are JLS, Fred and Tony.
I hope Nella goes first but as someone said I think someone who has been quiet will go first so either Grace or Nick. Then I think Nella goes second followed by whichever out of Grace/Nick who didn’t go first

Reactions: 5
My favourites are JLS, Fred and Tony.
I hope Nella goes first but as someone said I think someone who has been quiet will go first so either Grace or Nick. Then I think Nella goes second followed by whichever out of Grace/Nick who didn’t go first
I can’t see anyone voting for Nella to stay tho?!

Reactions: 4
Nick hasn't really had a decent edit has he? I can't believe he is as dull as they are presenting tbh. They always seem to focus in on a few 'characters' and we've no idea what the others are doing.
I've still not made up my mind if I like Fred or not 🤔 He can seem very overbearing.

Typed a long comment and the bloody site refreshed and lost it.
In short, can’t stand Grace, she doesn’t want to be there and just looks mardy

she also made a sarky comment about Sam being a faker. Just seemed a bit unnecessary

Reactions: 6
Typed a long comment and the bloody site refreshed and lost it.
In short, can’t stand Grace, she doesn’t want to be there and just looks mardy

she also made a sarky comment about Sam being a faker. Just seemed a bit unnecessary
She does sit with her head in her hands a lot. She really does not seem to be enjoying it in the slightest.
I don't dislike her. She seems genuinely quite unhappy a lot of the time.
I didn't catch the Sam comment mind you.

Reactions: 4
The drama when nella is told she’s gotta do a trial! Brace yourselves camp you’re not eating tonight. 🤣 I also don’t care that Fred and Nella are getting on she’s still a muppet and nasty and still needs to be taken out of there first. She shouldn’t be allowed to be in any form of showbiz after this! She’s had her 5 mins of fame on the telly now duck off back to YouTube. 1 Gemma Collins in showbiz is enough we don’t need another!

She does sit with her head in her hands a lot. She really does not seem to be enjoying it in the slightest.
I don't dislike her. She seems genuinely quite unhappy a lot of the time.
I didn't catch the Sam comment mind you.
The comment about Sam made by Grace was her saying along the lines that Sam may act ditzy but he’s more intelligent than people realise. So kind of a backhanded compliment. On the one hand saying he’s intelligent but could also be taken that she’s accusing him of being fake / game-playing / putting on an act.
I preferred to take the high and optimistic road and just assume she was highlighting and crediting how intelligent he is!

Yes, her with her hands in her head was her main stance during that trial with Tony and Nigel. Like she’s just checked out.

I find Sam so fake, he's obviously playing up to the camera with his man/child behaviour.

Reactions: 13
I find Sam so fake, he's obviously playing up to the camera with his man/child behaviour.
I'm just not sure about him. He wasn't the same on Made in Chelsea, or Love Island After hours. Happy - yes, but not this shouting Tigger bouncing around attaching himself so excitedly to older men.
I know he has autism and ADHD but it must still be OK to find him annoying right now 😬

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.