I'm a Celebrity, get Me out of Here 2023 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does look very I’ll
I think Grace is mostly suffering from no make up if I'm honest - plus she's 50, she's just lost a lot of weight so looks a bit gaunt anyway, she's used to a bit of luxury and now she's sleeping on the floor with strangers, having to push herself right out of her comfort zone every day. She won't have enjoyed coming last in that key trial either...
She really needs that luxury item (red lippy) 😁

Reactions: 12
I follow Grace Dent on Instagram and without makeup she does look unwell unfortunately. She definitely needs her red lippy in the jungle 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How flaming rude was Ant telling the away team to sit down when Tony was trying to wipe the rain off the seat 🤨🤨🤨 I wouldn't have sat down on a wet seat

Nella is doing my head in. Alison Hammond should start worrying cos they seem very similar in personality!!! Don't really like Alison but she does seem like a nicer person than Nella
Oo have I missed something, what’s the link between Alison and Nella?

Reactions: 1
Absolutely CRYING at Josie and Marvin 😂😂😂 more games like this on I’m a Celeb PLEASE that was one of the best episodes ever!

Also Tony’s reaction was hilarious imo, it’s embarrassing he cares that much and is seriously asking for a live replay but I found it so funny to watch 🤣 I think he and Nick had kind of forgotten when playing that the bigger balls were worth basically nothing, it seemed when watching it that they focused for a large portion of the time on the bigger balls! Fred and Frankie’s game plan worked 👏🏼

Oo have I missed something, what’s the link between Alison and Nella?
Nothing just nella seems like Alison 2.0

Reactions: 4
I think Grace is mostly suffering from no make up if I'm honest - plus she's 50, she's just lost a lot of weight so looks a bit gaunt anyway, she's used to a bit of luxury and now she's sleeping on the floor with strangers, having to push herself right out of her comfort zone every day. She won't have enjoyed coming last in that key trial either...
She really needs that luxury item (red lippy) 😁
I’m nearly fifty, and my bone structure is nothing like Grace’s, but yes a lot of 50 year old women look rough without makeup. That’s ageing for you. Fair play to her for appearing on TV bare faced, I don’t even leave the house without a full face.

Reactions: 10
Bar their skin colour there is nothing. I like Alison, I don't like Nella, I don't think they have any similarities.
Yeah I reckon that’s what it is, completely different people, completely different careers, different ages and different backgrounds. But both overweight black women with “big personalities” 🙃

*for the record I dislike them both.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah I reckon that’s what it is, completely different people, completely different careers, different ages and different backgrounds. But both overweight black women with “big personalities” 🙃

*for the record I dislike them both.
Sorry just laughing at the bib!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did anyone else notice Tony phrased it wrongly when trying to say he liked JLS? He said “to call me a JLS fan is a bit strong” which means the exact opposite of what he was trying to say 😂 (to me anyway, being an Irish person)
I initially took it as “i do like that one JLS song but it would be an exaggeration to say im a fan of JLS” - until his conversation with Marvin was shown and it was clear he was meaning to say he does like JLS

Last edited:
Omg that sponge trial has to be the funniest thing on the the show ever! I was crying laughing 😂. I can imagine Rochelle at home secretly fuming at her Marv jumping on top of another woman 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m nearly fifty, and my bone structure is nothing like Grace’s, but yes a lot of 50 year old women look rough without makeup. That’s ageing for you. Fair play to her for appearing on TV bare faced, I don’t even leave the house without a full face.
Yep, I'm mid-40s and I'm sure if I turned up on the school run without my full face people would ask me if I'm alright!

Reactions: 7
Tony seems a bit of a dick. Doesn’t he realise he’s only there because Danny Cipriani dropped out?

I'm really hoping that JLS carries on being this sound...that she just needed people to be friendly to her and that she is a fun and strong person and not a bumhole!

Reactions: 13
Tony seems a bit of a dick. Doesn’t he realise he’s only there because Danny Cipriani dropped out?
What was the reason for Danny dropping out? He’s been announced for strictly Christmas special now. EDIT - just read it was due to marriage breakdown.

Tony has always been a dick on the few things I’ve seen him in, I remember him on A League of their Own and he couldn’t take a joke, just seemed angry at everything 😂 I’m sure he did a task where he was either up high or hanging upside down and he wasn’t happy.

Tony lost his Nan (says she was a second mum to him) in the last week or so, I hope no one mentions they’re old enough to be his Gran 🙈. He’s grieving himself so will be interesting to see how he reacts to things.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.