I'm a Celebrity, get Me out of Here 2023 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nella is so annoying. If she tried that screaming over me when I was trying to talk to her I'd belt her!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I'm gutted as loved Nella pre-IAC. She is honestly really funny and fun in the footasylum stuff on youtube.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I'm gutted as loved Nella pre-IAC. She is honestly really funny and fun in the footasylum stuff on youtube.
I really liked her on Catfish but I'm sure next time I watch it I'll view her completely different. I doubt I'll continue watching it tbf
---
All an act then for views ??
Yeah, a carefully thought out scripted act. Her true real personality in the jungle is so far removed from the Nella we've seen previously

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I hate that it’s turning into The Nella Show. I want to see more of the others. Poor Tony/Nick/Nathan, you forget he’s there half the bloody time.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I switched off last night because all the focus is on Nella and tbh it is boring She has made the show unwatchable in a matter of days all ITV are doing is enableing Her awful behaviour to bring in the veiwers not gunna watch anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m a bit late, I’m starting to watch it but I really do not like Nella she’s made the Show unwatchable. She doesn’t listen and can’t articulate a self correctly and absolutely fails when it comes to delivering her point of view.
Sometimes these YouTubers are not successful in crossing over to traditional mainstream media and Nella is a prime example of this.
Being a Scouser, I’m happy to see Tony is going in can’t wait to see how he gets on. He is absolutely hilarious but I do think he will clash with Nigel and Nella

Reactions: 21
Following the thread but won’t start watching again until Nella has gone

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Following the thread but won’t start watching again until Nella has gone
She's putting so many people off, surely they will get rid of her as soon as?? Or at the very least stop giving her so much air time, it wouldn't be so bad if the didn't decide to make her a main character for some screwy reason.

Reactions: 11
I’m happy to see Tony is going in can’t wait to see how he gets on. He is absolutely hilarious
I really hope he gets a height challenge - last night's would have been perfect. After seeing him on ALOTO a lot, he seems petrified of heights 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nella has the ability to change my opinion of campmates faster than the speed of light. I went from thinking that Fred was a bit odd for changing his hair the way he has to thinking that he must be protected at all costs 😆 She is a horrible odious woman and I fully expect her to act like some sort of victim when she sees how badly she comes on screen

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Nella has the ability to change my opinion of campmates faster than the speed of light. I went from thinking that Fred was a bit odd for changing his hair the way he has to thinking that he must be protected at all costs 😆 She is a horrible odious woman and I fully expect her to act like some sort of victim when she sees how badly she comes on screen
She's made Nigel seem likable in comparison, that's when you know you have really fucked up 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It's her annoying habit of lashing out but not letting the other person give their view or opinion

Reactions: 26
Originally posted on the LW thread but thought I’d copy here..

Oh what a shock 😮 Charlene White loves Nella and she can do no wrong 😡
Well done Denise Welch for being the only panellist brave enough to disagree. Wish they had discussed it more. 🙄

Reactions: 29
Same. Catching up with yesterday

Dunno why she was getting into a debate with Farage and before anyone tries to convince me he's not racist, even his school wrote a letter saying it.

You can't change someone like him with a 5 minute conversation/shouting match. He's well versed in this game. Plus he's trying to become PM. That's why he's here. Getting the public back on side.

I hope they show less of Nella/NF and more of the other celebs.
---
I want to see more of Tony Hutchinson, Grace, Fred outside of the Nella drama, Sam and Danielle.
!!!
Are the rest really boring??? Lol like Sam seems like a laugh

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.