I'm a Celebrity, get Me out of Here 2023 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally agree with you, I have noticed it too. A few times I have thought she talks behind people's backs, stirrs the pot in an ever-so friendly and subtle way. I think she's sly.
---

My 12 year old daughter says me and her dad are Gen X. I really really can't abide "influencers". Really don't like Nella.
I hate influencers it's sad people to aspire to be them
---
What's everyone's choice of snacks for iac? I'm excited tonight I have after eights

Reactions: 2
I hate influencers it's sad people to aspire to be them
---
What's everyone's choice of snacks for iac? I'm excited tonight I have after eights
After eights are top tier 😍

I’m a fat duck and got loads of cakes and cookies from the cake and bake show today… woops.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah okay. For now I'm happy i

They were £2.50 down from £4 on nectar prices 😂 supposed to save them for the cinema not I'm going to eat half tonight
Bargain! I’ll never pay full price for fancy choc like Lindt, after eights, Ferreros etc, I’m just too stingy 😂

Reactions: 3
Prediction:

Sam and Zara split up after this - and Sam and Danielle end up together.

I know it sounds weird, but there's something there.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.