I'm a Celebrity, get Me out of Here 2023 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How flaming rude was Ant telling the away team to sit down when Tony was trying to wipe the rain off the seat šŸ¤ØšŸ¤ØšŸ¤Ø I wouldn't have sat down on a wet seat

Nella is doing my head in. Alison Hammond should start worrying cos they seem very similar in personality!!! Don't really like Alison but she does seem like a nicer person than Nella

Reactions: 15
I'm just going to say it. There's been a lot of bashing Grace's looks on here, and everywhere else. I salute the fact she is just herself, no turkey teef, no botox, no lip fillers and whatever the hell else women (and men) do to themselves in the name of "beauty".

I think she's great.
I totally agree - and I love her style. She has a unique look (not that you would see it on this show), but I have always thought that she looks great.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thereā€™s too many loud people (mainly Nella obvs, but Josie a bit) who are overshadowing those Iā€™d like to hear more from that we know have a personality and a tongue on them, like Grace and Fred
---
Also I find it hilarious that Nigel isnā€™t getting half as much hate from social media compared to Matt from last year! Theyā€™re pretty similar personalities tbh, quite dull in camp and just get on with it. I imagine Matt lied, cheated etc and COVID deaths were very close to home to a lot of people. Nige however is way more right wing :)

Reactions: 12
How flaming rude was Ant telling the away team to sit down when Tony was trying to wipe the rain off the seat šŸ¤ØšŸ¤ØšŸ¤Ø I wouldn't have sat down on a wet seat
But then him looking over at Tony kicking off when the results were in was priceless, he was ready to run for his life šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But then him looking over at Tony kicking off when the results were in was priceless, he was ready to run for his life šŸ˜‚
They'll be dreading the 'lives' now with Tony šŸ˜‚
'The public have been voting..... Tony, it's you'
'duck that bleeping bollocks'.
Hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Unpopular opinion but I find Sam really annoying! Not like Nella annoying, but defo annoying.
Anyway I canā€™t wait for them all to be back together and the fireworks to start šŸ˜¹

Reactions: 7
those of you have have said Marvin gives the ick... I am right there with you now šŸ™‹šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜· those innuendos he was making with Josie when doing the trial were so awkward šŸ˜¬

Poor Rochelle if that's an insight into their sex life.

He looks like the kinda guy that says "is it in yet?" šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why? She's not responsible for her sister and she has her own family to concentrate on and her own life to lead. She may have benefitted from being Britneys sister but that's the life she was born into.

Britney is responsible for herself.
But she wasn't though was she. For years. She's been controlled and manipulated by her parents, namely her father under a conservatorship for the last 15 years. There's a good documentary on Netflix about it. Britney vs Spears. It's a really sad watch and I just wondered where Jamie-Lyn was in all of this. Britneys no longer performing so thats the only reason Jamie is on these shows now. Britney is no longer funding them.

Reactions: 5
To be fair itā€™s live telly not a jolly outing like they were acting. Ant needed to keep it on time so they could reveal everything they had prepared before going off air for the news

Reactions: 12
But she wasn't though was she. For years. She's been controlled and manipulated by her parents, namely her father under a conservatorship for the last 15 years. There's a good documentary on Netflix about it. Britney vs Spears. It's a really sad watch and I just wondered where Jamie-Lyn was in all of this. Britneys no longer performing so thats the only reason Jamie is on these shows now. Britney is no longer funding them.
This isn't correct. There's two sides to every story and we've only heard speculative ones for Britney. Who herself criticised all of those docs saying they were hurtful.

Her father didn't become a millionaire through the conservatorship at all, he drew a salary which was a fraction of the money Britney made per year. He also had to move from the South to live in LA and babysit her, which is expensive in itself. Last we saw of him he was scammed out of selling the childhood house for peanuts (someone local bought it under the condition it couldn't be made into a shrine and is now being resold for 1mil) and he was living in an RV

The only person there is proof of Britney paying money for nothing is her mother, she had been giving her an allowance for 20 years.

Jamie Lynn also had a career and got $1mil for her first child's baby photos. Her husband is also from quite a wealthy family that have connections, remember she said to Farage he knows the governor of Louisiana. That's why they live on a massive estate.

Her doing this show is nothing to do with her 'not receiving money anymore' however it is probably to do with their mothers finances.

Lynne owes $600,000. At the end of the cship she tried to instruct a lawyer to intervene but because it was across different states the lawyer was basically dismissed. Britney was supposed to pay that bill and refused, now the mother is back working at almost 70 and Jamie Lynn who lives very close is working too.

That is probably the real reason āœŒ

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
New thread suggestion

I'm a Celebrity #5 Nigel exposes his bum, Nellys mainly glum and Josie sucks her thumb.

• Heart
Very unpopular opinion and I couldnā€™t tell you why I think this but thereā€™s something about Danielle Iā€™m not sure about. Iā€™m sure sheā€™s very lovely but I feel like shes sitting on the fence, playing the nice one so she wins. Iā€™ve noticed sheā€™s doing a lot of people pleasing in convos, asking the questions but weā€˜ve not heard about her life at all. I will say though, she could be very overwhelmed by all the big characters there and probably canā€™t get a word in!
I know I know guys, I actually feel bad for saying it!
I totally agree with you, I have noticed it too. A few times I have thought she talks behind people's backs, stirrs the pot in an ever-so friendly and subtle way. I think she's sly.
---
I think I'm gen z
My 12 year old daughter says me and her dad are Gen X. I really really can't abide "influencers". Really don't like Nella.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
That's a very cynical view, maybe JL is just trying to earn her own living like everyone else.
Do you have any evidence that her sister continually bankrolls JL and her family?

I don't understand your need to blame JL at all. Whatever went on in the conservatorship is between Britney and her parents. There's likely fault on both sides but Britney is clearly 'not the full ticket' demonstrated by her strange behaviour.

Reactions: 9
Iā€™ve just watched last nightā€™s episode, that game with the giant sponges, Power Shower, has to be one of my favourite IAC games of all time: ā€œMarv, jump on meā€, Danielle riding Jamie like sheā€™s Frankie Detorri at Ascot, Josieā€™s head bobbing up and down while Marvin got on top

I was laughing my head off

Other things I noticed:

Nella being a moody witch again but this time with Sam,​
Jamie Lynn cheering on Nella & Sam during the trial was lovely to see, itā€™s nice sheā€™s getting more involved,​
Tony taking it badly that the Away team lost overall​

• Haha
All I've heard this morning from my husband is how much of a c**t he think Nigel is and how triggering he finds him. I mean, I don't like him either but please send help!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He comes across as a bit false with his enthusiasm, I donā€™t know. Not warming to him either, but I wouldnā€™t say no to a poking tbh.
I have never been keen on him but thanks to Nella he won a huge surge of sympathy I'm the first week.

Reactions: 1
Tbh in the posts on here this evening most people were concerned that Grace looked ill. I honestly thought she might have fainted after the trial. She looked terrible, her skin was an odd colour.
She does look very Iā€™ll

Reactions: 3
God, I just caught up on I'm a Celeb from last night. Christ Nelly is unbearable!! Why is everyone running around after her, acting like her little gofers. She has serious main character energy, it's like she doesn't get that the whole world and everyone in it doesn't revolve around her. She was so mean to Sam and he didn't even do anything, she's just so rude and abrasive and no one is pulling her up on anything, which is infuriating me even more.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.