I'm a Celebrity, get Me out of Here 2023 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tony shouting "that is bollocks" on live TV made me laugh.

Eta played it back and Josies face when he's "kicking off" was a picture. 🤣🤣💀

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Usually when they do the water collection tasks the measuring receptacles are clear but this time they weren’t and we were supposedly seeing an inside camera shot instead. I suppose it was to add to “suspense” but it would also be easier to fix the winners too.

Reactions: 5
I'm just going to say it. There's been a lot of bashing Grace's looks on here, and everywhere else. I salute the fact she is just herself, no turkey teef, no botox, no lip fillers and whatever the hell else women (and men) do to themselves in the name of "beauty".

I think she's great.
I agree. She has an interesting face. Not to everyone's taste but so what? It is HER face. Dislike her for other things but not the fact she is happy with how she looks. And won't bend to the normal rules now of operations and tweakments to please other people.
Reminds me of Jonathan bloody Ross saying of Toyah on IAC that she was so ugly she shouldn't be on television.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I'm just going to say it. There's been a lot of bashing Grace's looks on here, and everywhere else. I salute the fact she is just herself, no turkey teef, no botox, no lip fillers and whatever the hell else women (and men) do to themselves in the name of "beauty".

I think she's great.
Tbh in the posts on here this evening most people were concerned that Grace looked ill. I honestly thought she might have fainted after the trial. She looked terrible, her skin was an odd colour.

Reactions: 19
Tbh in the posts on here this evening most people were concerned that Grace looked ill. I honestly thought she might have fainted after the trial. She looked terrible, her skin was an odd colour.
I thought this too

Reactions: 7
I really like Scouse Tony (he reminds me of my first bf) but I really hope he gets voted to do the trial because it will be hilarious.

Also the cushty thing I'm confused by, I feel like I grew up hearing it in Liverpool but then I don't know if I'm wrong and I hear it now I live in the South. Either way, I love Tony, he is a grumpy bastard and very sarcastic.

Reactions: 8
Tony shouting "that is bollocks" on live TV made me laugh.

Eta played it back and Josies face when he's "kicking off" was a picture. 🤣🤣💀
I think I heard 'that's bleeping bollocks' too 😂
I wonder if production are beginning to realise Tony might be an incredibly loose cannon 😂
Brilliant.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't think that's what people were commenting on. There's a difference between saying someone looks unwell as a few have said tonight (me included) and the other comments over the last couple of days that have basically said she's ugly. The latter of which, in my opinion, are entirely uncalled for.

Reactions: 11
I've missed the cushty thing . So not sure what the context or discussion is but we say it up here (Glasgow) sometimes. It means nice, good comfortable etc when we use it. "Shes got it well cushty"

Reactions: 2
I really don’t think I’ve ever heard someone actually use cushty in real life. I think I’ve only heard Del Boy say it

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't think that's what people were commenting on. There's a difference between saying someone looks unwell as a few have said tonight (me included) and the other comments over the last couple of days that have basically said she's ugly. The latter of which, in my opinion, are entirely uncalled for.
It’s not great, but you had a whole heap of people going in on Nella’s weight earlier in the week (she’s not gonna go on hunger strike/she could afford to not eat for a few days). Unfortunately it’s just how people are on TV threads.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Why is Josie, a grown adult, sucking her thumb. If I remember she did it in the BB house too

• Wow
I agree. She has an interesting face. Not to everyone's taste but so what? It is HER face. Dislike her for other things but not the fact she is happy with how she looks. And won't bend to the normal rules now of operations and tweakments to please other people.
Reminds me of Jonathan bloody Ross saying of Toyah on IAC that she was so ugly she shouldn't be on television.
What a vile, self-indulgent little man he is. Can't stand anyone who diminish others because they are insecure fuckwits.

Nella should be placed into the tit camp!! As if Grace is starting to be a whiny baby!! 😬

Reactions: 3
I think Tony and frankie are. Going to bring their moods and anger to the camp. They aren't the type of men imo to use their words when they aren't happy with something. I these these two will significantly change the groups dynamics, especially when they are all back living as one. Fred was kind of the alpha male before the others arrived. it's certainly going to make interesting, if not loud and aggressive viewing imo.

Reactions: 16
I think Tony and frankie are. Going to bring their moods and anger to the camp. They aren't the type of men imo to use their words when they aren't happy with something. I these these two will significantly change the groups dynamics, especially when they are all back living as one. Fred was kind of the alpha male before the others arrived. it's certainly going to make interesting, if not loud and aggressive viewing imo.
Me thinking you were calling Hollyoaks Tony moody and angry

IMG_6857.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.