I'm a Celebrity, get Me out of Here 2023 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it a proper episode tonight? If not I'm putting on Nativity

• Haha
Reactions: 6
me too i am fuming. Already bleeping tired the kids pissed about with their dinners and knocked it on the floor so I have a stress headache
My snacks aren’t going to make it, and I like to get to bed early as baby wakes around 4ish so I don’t like going to bed too late 😭😭😭😭

Reactions: 1
My snacks aren’t going to make it, and I like to get to bed early as baby wakes around 4ish so I don’t like going to bed too late 😭😭😭😭
i've just found some cherry bakewells in the cupboard so that, coffee and after eights am sorted. Will be off to bed straight after. My 5 year old will be awake at 6 pestering to play either Mario or Halo :D

Prediction:

Sam and Zara split up after this - and Sam and Danielle end up together.

I know it sounds weird, but there's something there.
I thought so too! And the fact he labeled her as “like my sister” in a passing comment stuck out to me - i noticed men never say that about a woman they’ve just met unless they’re trying to overcompensate to cover up that they’re attracted to her!

i know nothing about him and zara but saw the comment above that she cheated on him before - so in a way I hope they do split, I don’t think any relationship is ever fully the same if they stick together after cheating!
---
Kiosk Keith was fired due to alcohol issues. Kev is back this year, I didn’t really watch it last year but I would assume he is back once they’re all back in one camp?
I too had read he was fired due to being handsy, prob was an alcoholic too but I do remember reading he grabbed a woman’s arse. So that’s more likely to be the reason they got rid of him, no?

bleeping gogglebox showing iac i have seen it I don't want to see it again. They are only doing this so the goggleboxers can comment on fromage.

Reactions: 2
i've just found some cherry bakewells in the cupboard so that, coffee and after eights am sorted. Will be off to bed straight after. My 5 year old will be awake at 6 pestering to play either Mario or Halo :D
Oooof cherry bakewells! I can easily smash through a box of 6 in one sitting 😭 I’m now eating some white chocolate and peanut butter cake thing
IMG_5304.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
me too. I saved 2 for the kids but they have bene arseholes tonight so I'm eating them. I've ate 3 today. OMG I need this in my life. Your lounge looks so cosy
Hahaha I’d do the same as you 😂😂😂 not looking forward to my little one being big enough to share snacks with me. Think I’ll probably just snack when she goes to bed 😂😂😂 aw thanks! Mr FT went up the loft for the decs last weekend to cheer me up; we usually don’t get them up til first weekend of December! Xxx

Reactions: 2
Hahaha I’d do the same as you 😂😂😂 not looking forward to my little one being big enough to share snacks with me. Think I’ll probably just snack when she goes to bed 😂😂😂 aw thanks! Mr FT went up the loft for the decs last weekend to cheer me up; we usually don’t get them up til first weekend of December! Xxx
in some ways its ace. I sit and share chilli heatwaves with my little bestie 4 year old but the sweet stuff they can duck off :D I haven't felt festive today so the lghts have stayed off tonight

Am I wrong or has IAC not been on Saturdays in previous years? I was surprised to see it’s on tonight but I may be getting mixed up

Reactions: 4
Just reading an old article by Rebeka Vardy aka "the secret wag". Its says Rochelle was desperate to be a wag and was besties with Danielle Lloyd. They would do the nightclubs together to bag a footballer. Rochelle started seeing a premier league goalkeeper but split up after a sex video of him was leaked with someone else. Wonder if it was the goalie that was filmed getting pegged.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.