I'm a Celebrity, get Me out of Here 2023 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More shocking that I bet most of us now like Farage. And half of them will pretend they don’t 😂
Not when I know he is a racist neo-nazi since his school days and also used his MEP expenses for his own gain (again he openly said how he could use the system to his benefit).
I love to change my opinion on people but look at who he has supported over the years....Hitler (openly saying he was right), Andrew Tate, Trump etc etc.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I gave josie 2 votes and nick 3 because I want to see more of him.

I haven't watched tonight so sorry if he's actually being shown more.

Reactions: 4
I absolutely love Rochelle and Marvin on The Hit List, it’s probably one of my fav things to watch 🤣
I don’t really know anything of him outside of that though, and although I used to follow her on Instagram there’s only so many pictures you can see of her morning matcha feat. her washboard stomach before it starts to get a bit tedious. I also found her complete 180 regarding showing the kids on social media super strange.
The Saturdays were inconic. Matching LBD’s with each individual member wearing a specific colour of tights? Bring that back I say! 🤣

JLS is up there now for me, and I still really like Sam. Hoping we see a few more people’s character now though.

Reactions: 8
I loved Nella before the jungle but the way she is coming across on this show is atrocious. why does Sam have to change his entire personality to appease her? As much as I do like Sam I understand if she finds him overwhelming because he’s pretty full on, we all come across people like that but guess what most adults do Nella? ✨ just get on with with it ✨ It’s just such an entitled attitude.

Reactions: 35
I absolutely love Rochelle and Marvin on The Hit List, it’s probably one of my fav things to watch 🤣
I don’t really know anything of him outside of that though, and although I used to follow her on Instagram there’s only so many pictures you can see of her morning matcha feat. her washboard stomach before it starts to get a bit tedious. I also found her complete 180 regarding showing the kids on social media super strange.
The Saturdays were inconic. Matching LBD’s with each individual member wearing a specific colour of tights? Bring that back I say! 🤣

JLS is up there now for me, and I still really like Sam. Hoping we see a few more people’s character now though.
I love the show and usually I'm good at the 90s and 2000s one but they don't have much chemistry for a married couple I find them weird

Reactions: 1
I'm just going to say it. There's been a lot of bashing Grace's looks on here, and everywhere else. I salute the fact she is just herself, no turkey teef, no botox, no lip fillers and whatever the hell else women (and men) do to themselves in the name of "beauty".

I think she's great.
I really like her!

Give Nick Pickard more screentime!

Reactions: 6
Just saw a pic Rochelle posted of their three kids, are you sure it’s Marvin who is the cheat because the last one looks like another member of JLS 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
5 votes for Josie
She would be hilarious doing a trial

Please can we stop voting Nigel. So boring. He'll do anything thrown at him anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just feel so old looking at Marvin. Aren’t JLS teens who sing on the X Factor which is on tomorrow night?! 😆
---
Please can we stop voting Nigel. So boring. He'll do anything thrown at him anyway
I think people have twigged that hence why Grace got voted. Why Grace- reckon people just wanted to see more of her rather than disliking her?

Reactions: 1
I just feel so old looking at Marvin. Aren’t JLS teens who sing on the X Factor which is on tomorrow night?! 😆
---

I think people have twigged that hence why Grace got voted. Why Grace- reckon people just wanted to see more of her rather than disliking her?
I think people voted Grace because she struggled during the unlocking trial

Reactions: 6
I voted Josie not cos I like her cos I don't, but to see her doing a proper trial and actually doing something instead of coasting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.