Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
Lorraine showing the results of a poll on X -
are you team Nella or Team Fred
IMG_4190.jpeg

“oh really” replied Nella’s buddy( tad shocked)🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Joon

VIP Member
I risk getting myself cancelled here, but i think Nigel is only saying that this tiny island of ours can only take so many people. Our infrastructure is creaking. We have a housing crisis. Our NHS is stretched beyond help. There's an unemployment issue etc. I actually don't think he's racist. He's saying our country is on its knees and needs to take control of it's borders. The more people we take in in an uncontrolled way, the more we have to support them. If you go to Australia you have to have x dollars in the bank, a job or skills you can offer the country, medical insurance etc. They won't take you over a certain age! Australia is known for sending illegal immigrants straight back without housing them at all. We provide accommodation, immediate nhs care, money.
The more people we welcome the more the population will grow (when they have children etc). We are literally a teeny tiny country - how can it go on unmanaged?
I think that's why he was saying 'just think about it' to her but Nella was just hysterical and screaming in his face.
Should i see myself out? 🙈😅
And he has a lovely German wife. He makes sense to me....waiting for the back lash ...don't care...

• Heart

Skellig

My BB people who do you think is worse? JLS or Yinrun?
yinrun didn't have one single fkn tear anytime.

Lads can we please say Jamie instead of JLS my head is wrecked !!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Keep thinking its Marvin 😭😭😭

Nella lolllllll. Classic case of a narcissist and someone who never went to therapy for her trauma and now the world centres around it 🙂🙂🙂 stupid specy cunt!

• Haha

Sharkfan

Aside from being childish and overreacting, I also hate how Nella talks like a TikTok . The phrases she says are things people say in videos etc but none actually talks like that irl. I’m a few years younger and spend way too much time on TikTok but have never actually said a phrase in normal conversation and have never heard someone either. She just sounds stupid and like she’s trying to be cool.

Reactions: 28

wordzalad

VIP Member
Little bit of a tangent but it reminded me as Nella going off at Fred for an innocuous comment.

Someone was talking about Whataboutism on TikTok and gave the example of talking about bean soup and the comments all said things like “but I don’t like beans?” And in the very same comments post another comment posted about finding something that everyone agrees on and they said “chocolate is better than war” and a comment said “what if you don’t like chocolate. I’m allergic”

Influencers and people who live their lives entirely online have their brains so rotted by people sucking up to them that they cannot just ignore something that isn’t for them, the are incapable of ignoring it. They just have to kick up a fuss that it’s not for them because they think everything should be.

it reminded me of how she went off at Fred and Nigel. If someone in her Instagram or YouTube mentioned a parent or she met someone who had different political views, her fans would shoot them down in seconds… she’s not online so she can’t police what she’s exposed to and can’t react like a normal person because she’s so used to SoMe pandering to her.

IRL people will use phrases that may upset you. She should handle it privately like an adult. If you meet someone with diff political views and you HAVE to be in proximity to them, either civilly disagree or make a joke of it or something, don’t screech at them.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

mombajumbo

These celebs are just sucking up to JLS because they think they will become best mates with Britney 😂 get a grip.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Reality_tv_lover

VIP Member
Ooh first person evicted isn't white you know the racist chants will start again. It isn't her colour its because she's a cunt 🙄

• Haha

NeverEnough

VIP Member
Little bit of a tangent but it reminded me as Nella going off at Fred for an innocuous comment.

Someone was talking about Whataboutism on TikTok and gave the example of talking about bean soup and the comments all said things like “but I don’t like beans?” And in the very same comments post another comment posted about finding something that everyone agrees on and they said “chocolate is better than war” and a comment said “what if you don’t like chocolate. I’m allergic”

Influencers and people who live their lives entirely online have their brains so rotted by people sucking up to them that they cannot just ignore something that isn’t for them, the are incapable of ignoring it. They just have to kick up a fuss that it’s not for them because they think everything should be.

it reminded me of how she went off at Fred and Nigel. If someone in her Instagram or YouTube mentioned a parent or she met someone who had different political views, her fans would shoot them down in seconds… she’s not online so she can’t police what she’s exposed to and can’t react like a normal person because she’s so used to SoMe pandering to her.

IRL people will use phrases that may upset you. She should handle it privately like an adult. If you meet someone with diff political views and you HAVE to be in proximity to them, either civilly disagree or make a joke of it or something, don’t screech at them.
Agree with this. In addition I just think there is a tendency for debates to almost immediately spiral to extremes. It’s like you have to be either a literal Marxist, or the second coming of Hitler for expressing a view which just 10 years ago would have been pretty moderate. The world is becoming a place of absolutes. For example the immigration issue. I personally favour controlled immigration of highly skilled individuals to fill gaps in the Labour market, and for me a no borders approach is actually the extremist position. But controlled immigration has never equalled no immigration. Just as a calorie controlled diet doesn’t equal starvation, and saving on heating doesn’t equal huddling around a single candle in a snuddie. Some people I guess were just never taught a sense of perspective.

Remember. Small…..Far away….small….far away.

I totally get that point....but then maybe a jungle based show where you end up eating questionable things and don't hold the power in terms of cooking and preparing your own meals wasn't the right show for her.
Plus he's a fucking chef, of course everyone in camp wants him to cook...... I'd want him to cook!!

• Haha

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
I’ve logged an Ofcom complaint about Nella and her treatment of Fred
Feel like I’ve officially got my Karen badge now 😂 (no offence to any Karen’s on this thread)
Good for you- she is bullying him and singling him out- A bullying awareness training I did years ago claimed silence, refusing to talk to someone ( blanking someone etc) is a form of bullying ( we had 2 staff members not speaking at the time- very awkward all round) If Fred singled her out- refused to speak to her- refused to eat the food she cooked- am sure a very large label would be attached to him - The IAC team have a duty of care to Fred and I assume that would mean putting a stop to the very unfair way she is treating him…..

eggfriedrice

VIP Member
Idk why but everytime someone says JLS (not Marvin) it reminds me of the whole tattle thing with Stormzy is 72 years old

also can’t wait to see how JLS (not Marvin) does on this trial

• Haha
  • Heart

Starlight_100

Chatty Member
I can't stand Nella. There were people on Twitter saying "I will defend Nella " but today they are saying that she is horrid. She was giving me serious Lauren Cooper vibes (Catherine Tate Show) when she was arguing with Fred. I didn't know who she was before I'm a Celebrity but she isn't giving me good vibes at all.

Reactions: 26