Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IrishGal2020

VIP Member
I don't think the colour of her skin has anything to do with it - it's her lifestyle and how entitled she is. She's used to people pandering to her and is chronically online. It's a pretty prevalent issue in this generation of influencers and personalities. Anyone who brings race into it is just a troll.

on another note, ant and dec did a live and it's clear they are team Fred

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
on TikToks people commenting “Fred and the other celebrities should all agree to not talk about their families because it’s not fair on Nella cause it’ll trigger her” that’s ridiculous to expect people to not use the words mum and dad incase it triggers someone. In that case Nella would have to stay in her house for the rest of her life and not speak to nobody if hearing some things are going to make her angry and speak horribly to someone.
Well Jamie Lynn better stop talking about missing her kids then & Marvin, Josie and any other parents in there better not talk about their kids as that could lead to them mentioning the ‘mum’ & ‘dad’ words

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
It does seem that way but how ridiculous that she’s known him two days but says ‘you never do’.
That’s what I thought too, my mother has known me 35 years and even she doesn’t pick up when I’m upset or mad at her never mind knowing someone for 2/3 days. I really hope she goes first as the rest of the camp will be walking on eggshells and can’t enjoy the experience. He tried to apologise and she was a brat, she should’ve just said give me a little while and then we can talk. I’m interested to see how long she’ll go without eating or if she will see sense and apologise herself.

EDIT - Oops I shouldn’t say mother or Nella will come for me. 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

katz2022

Chatty Member
I’m so pissed off with Nella. What a cunt. Completely diverted my hatred from Nigel for a second.

And the rest of them not telling her to get a fucking grip. Bunch of cunts

I’ve lost my parents and am not “triggered” by mention of mum and dad. All bollocks and about attention and the air time. 🙄

shoppingaddict123

Chatty Member
It pissed me off the other females huddling around her just no! Tell her straight to lose the attitude entitled nasty madam.

Then Danielle said at the challenge we must get Nella’s she’s done 2 trials! No just no after her outburst I would have dropped hers…

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
This is way too much Nella airtime. There are some camp mates we’ve hardly heard speak.
Is this ITV trying to redeem her?
Absolutely itv are obviously protecting her. Ok the amount of air time she is getting now is ridiculous, fuck off. Also making them all do a trial is protecting her from being voted to do a trial. I hope Fred never speaks to her again

LipstickCherry

I think Sam took "it might be you" to mean that he's unpopular with the public. I hope he doesn't start overthinking things.

• Sad

Youonlyliveonce

Chatty Member
Nella is as thick as mince - both emotionally and intelligence wise. Not getting the nuance of Fred's comment shows both, even moreso when you factor Fred has English as a second language.

Anyone else notice that Tony completely shit out when Fred went and spoke to him about it while Tony was washing his shirt. Gutless fucker or clever editing... I'm going with gutless fucker!

Oh and make Fred responsible for ALL FOOD including the base rice n beans - that'll show the petulant little madam.
Love that you are calling him Tony like its his actual name 🤣 He might as well just change it at this point because no one knows or remembers his real one 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

F1Grid

VIP Member
Actually makes me sad that two young women had the opportunity to hold Nigel accountable and question his beliefs and instead Nella just screamed over him like a banshee. And Danielle couldn’t get a word in. He walked off smiling because you can’t argue with dumb. A true missed opportunity. Get Nella out… then Nigel 👋🏼
He’s also smart enough to know that if the argument with Fred was shown, it won’t have gone down well. He’s argued with someone who seems irrational and stayed calm.

The fucker knows politics alright.

• Wow

Loopy83

VIP Member
I’m with you! They seem to be ‘triggered’ by absolutely everything these days and I have no time for influencers or whatever she is! She’s an attention seeking muppet, whose game plan was to holler and shriek as loudly and possible and then create a big drama over nothing to get air time!
I was annoyed noone stood up for Fred and said "that's not what he meant" calm her down and say she overreacted.

MsGilmore

VIP Member
Nella thinks there is more value in her voice being heard than listening to others. It seems like talking to a brick wall.
‘I’m not listening to you because I think what you’re saying will scare me.’ Why even bother starting the conversation in the first place. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Another thing, she can't say 'don't little girl me' then lather, rinse, repeat the pathetic saying of 'I'm just a girl'. Was she dropped on her noggin as a wean - or just living in a Nella bubble.

Unlikeable - and that's the good things to say.

I'm enjoying Nige, Danielle, Fred and I think Sam. Grace, thus far, disappointing.

I am actually rooting for Jamie but I think she'll going to let me down and prove y'all right - but I hope she doesn't.

Reactions: 24

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
I can’t see Frankie or Tony taking Nellas shit to be honest - Frankie is a huge personality & these guys are too long in the tooth with real talent to be screamed at by a moron like her!

Reactions: 24