I'm a Celebrity, get Me out of Here 2023 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just remembered I'm only three steps of separation from shagging nick pickard! 😅

(An ex of mine had a thing with sarah dunn!)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nella is giving me a headache she just shouts at the cameras! Everyone talks normal and she’s shouting and talking like the bad man from up the road! She needs to be taken out 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So much of Josie tonight. When itv favour a campmate, it puts me off them.
They did it with Frankie Bridge in one of the Welsh ones. Constantly in the bush telegraph with a little commentary on the days happenings. And yes they seem to be doing it with Josie now. It's really irritating.

Reactions: 13
Too much air time for gobshite Nella it’s spoiling the show.

Can ITV focus on some other campmates? Would just like to see Nella do some horrid trials but otherwise I don’t need to see her.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Nella reminds me of that Shouty Shola Mos 🤣 I'll resume watching when she's kicked out . Massive bleep

Reactions: 23
Urgh Nella. 🙄 That is all I have to say about her.
Josie knows exactly what she's doing and it wouldn't surprise me if she's in the final 5. She's a boring cow though.

Bloody love Sam and Marvin together 😂 and Sam arranging Fred's stag doo. Utterly brilliant!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes and he also wasn’t saying that if your parents or grandparents were immigrants he thinks you should be kicked out of the country which was what Nella was implying.

It’s another conversation where she has heard what she thinks someone is saying and not what they have actually said, exactly like with Fred.

She’s so wrapped up in herself she thinks everyone else is only thinking about her and can’t comprehend their views aren’t about her personally. Fred doesn’t want to be her dad and Nigel doesn’t want to kick all black people out of the U.K.
She seems too wrapped up in a virtual existence where she expresses her views online and just cancels or blocks people who dare to disagree with her. That's why she has ill informed half soaked opinions that haven't been thought properly and can't have an informed civilised debate. I don't think she's that bright either and is half baked. She probably sees herself in her own deluded mind as a national heroine who had the guts to put Farage "on the spot," when in reality she's made him look rather good.
---
Urgh Nella. 🙄 That is all I have to say about her.
Josie knows exactly what she's doing and it wouldn't surprise me if she's in the final 5. She's a boring cow though.

Bloody love Sam and Marvin together 😂 and Sam arranging Fred's stag doo. Utterly brilliant!
I like Josie she seems a kindly soul.🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
During the Schofield thing there was a thread on twitter by some supposed insider saying about the skeletons in the closets of all the This Morning presenters, supposedly Josie is a bit of a crackpot conspiracy theorist.

Reactions: 2
Love Nick Pickard and I like Sam and Marvin. Josie is nice but she is playing the game.

Reactions: 5
Not really fair to say Josie is playing the game, isn't that what they are all supposed to be doing?

Josie isn't the only one giving the commentary. I have seen Grace, Marvin, Nella and Fred doing the same. Josie is quite good at it though.

I am happy to have a mix of the inane and the serious politics debate, both are relevant to the current series of IAC because Farage is in there. Those who don't want to read an opinion on what Nella and Nigel were talking about can just scroll past.

For me the constant references to the BB thread piss me off, because I didn't watch BB. I watched MAFS instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Someone said previously that Nella definitely is one that has a race card sat in her back pocket, ready to wave around as soon as she can. And there it was when talking to/at Nigel by the bath 🙄
She's uncomfortable to watch because she doesn't articulate any intelligent points, all she does is SHOUT and SHOUT but doesn't say anything constructive or that adds to the debate. I'm not a Farage fan by any means but I really would've taken his side in that discussion 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 36
I’m just watching Good Morning Britain and Ben & Susannah are saying that Nella has a big personality & we need to see more of it???
Why is nobody saying the truth - that she is a narrow minded, self-absorbed fool who won’t let any one speak or listen to any other points of view - she just shouts over everyone

• Wow
Reactions: 45
I’m just watching Good Morning Britain and Ben & Susannah are saying that Nella has a big personality & we need to see more of it???
Why is nobody saying the truth - that she is a narrow minded, self-absorbed fool who won’t let any one speak or listen to any other points of view - she just shouts over everyone
Scared of being labelled bullies or of not understanding mental health issues, or worse.
It should be ok to call out anybody who is behaving appallingly, as long as it’s done in a respectful manner.
---
She's uncomfortable to watch because she doesn't articulate any intelligent points, all she does is SHOUT and SHOUT but doesn't say anything constructive or that adds to the debate. I'm not a Farage fan by any means but I really would've taken his side in that discussion 🤦🏼‍♀️
I sound really old but this seems to be the new way of discussing anything; shout over the other person, don’t listen to what they’re trying to say, then convince yourself you’ve won the argument.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.