I'm a Celebrity, get Me out of Here 2023 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally caught up on the threads. Honestly, Nella's behaviour and manner has been disgusting. She's unbearable. Her conversation with Nige yesterday was painful to listen to. She doesn't let people get a word in edge ways, and when she does she's screaming or pulling stupid facial expressions rather than actually listening. I've seen loads of people on Twitter (who aren't even watching the show, but the clips posted on Twitter) saying how ridiculous she has been. Praying we see less of her, and more of other camp mates in tonight's episode.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Finally caught up on the threads. Honestly, Nella's behaviour and manner has been disgusting. She's unbearable. Her conversation with Nige yesterday was painful to listen to. She doesn't let people get a word in edge ways, and when she does she's screaming or pulling stupid facial expressions rather than actually listening. I've seen loads of people on Twitter (who aren't even watching the show, but the clips posted on Twitter) saying how ridiculous she has been. Praying we see less of her, and more of other camp mates in tonight's episode.
Honestly I just want her gone, she's an unpleasant person who is just ruining the show for me.

• Heart
I'd rather
Its easy to see the appeal of being an influencer - get paid to go on holiday and say how amazing any old crap is.

But you're selling yourself. The amount of them that think anyone negative (like on tattle) shouldn't be allowed a negative view as that's hate speech or trolling is bewildering 😵
I'd rather eat my own tit than pimp myself, kids and husb out to the world for freebies

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I seriously think ITV have sunk money into this Nella doris transitioning over from the spunkbubble of being an 'influencer' into the next "Alison Hammond" or whatever her name is on morning telly.

Hopefully, its a busted flush and she'll sink without trace from both shitospheres with a bit of an entertaining shitstorm for her on the way.

Just out of interest, what the duck has she actually influenced - I know of the slot gob and her monkey aka Ladbaby as they've milked the tit out of sausage rolls at Christmas but as for this Nella doris - Nah mate, as the Ladmonkeybaby would yelp

Reactions: 13
Its easy to see the appeal of being an influencer - get paid to go on holiday and say how amazing any old crap is.

But you're selling yourself. The amount of them that think anyone negative (like on tattle) shouldn't be allowed a negative view as that's hate speech or trolling is bewildering 😵
It’s all short-term gain though, they don’t have pensions or anything and a lot of them will become irrelevant at some point and they’ll have little cash in the bank when they do. So what will they do then? Go and work in Tesco? They wouldn’t cope 🤣

There’s only a few influencers who seem to have thought about the longer term, Sam Gowland from love Island has invested in property so at least he has something to fall back on. I still think he’s a prick but he’s definitely thought about the longer term whereas most of them are just on the lookout for the next freebie.

Reactions: 7

But you're selling yourself. The amount of them that think anyone (like on tattle) shouldn't be allowed a negative view as that's hate speech or trolling is bewildering 😵
As someone who regularly gets 1 star reviews on the books I write I can honestly say I don't mind because the 4 stars make it worth it. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
This is the first year we've struggled to watch it, I liked Nella as well but her behavior is really ruining it.

Reactions: 10
Honestly I just want her gone, she's an unpleasant person who is just ruining the show for me.
Same, she's ruining it for me, I'm really debating not watching until she's gone. We're barely seeing anyone else unless they're interacing with her. I want to see others in groups chatting, I'm not interested in everything centering on her

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Someone mentioned what their husband thought Grace Dent reminded them of and that reminded me of what we called Grace at school (she laughed and took it well and I think she even referred to herself in this way in a tweet or article once, but duck me kids are mean!!)
If you're not old like me and Grace (😅) let me introduce you to Fenella the Kettlewitch from Chorlton and the Wheelies. Bonkers 70s kids TV at it's finest.
Ohhh did you go to school with Grace? What was she like?

Reactions: 3
Same, she's ruining it for me, I'm really debating not watching until she's gone. We're barely seeing anyone else unless they're interacing with her. I want to see others in groups chatting, I'm not interested in everything centering on her
I think apart from her everyone in there is a good character in their own right!! I actually enjoy the manic energy they seem to have together (the Jamie Lynn bath sing along was so bizarrely weird and wholesome 🤣🤣) and I like having Nigel as the camp baddie, I don't need someone who is genuinely a manipulative bullying fantasist.... it's just uncomfortable to watch someone like that 😬

I'm a Celebrity, get Me out of Here 2023 #4 - Nella has a bella on every tooth. Will someone knock a few out??

Possible new thread title - new to suggesting such things so sorry for the spudhanded way I've done it

Reactions: 6
I can see why Nella feels disempowered over the food, which is the real reason she has a problem with Fred. I wouldn't eat rice with bird heads in it either 🤮

Surely they aren't eating the heads, they'll just be used to add flavour?

She didn't put up much of a fight during the eating trial - more concerned no-one would want to marry her because she ate an hole.

Reactions: 5
The grief card always troubles me when it's loud/ obvious as many around may hold their pain and hurt. Being quiet isn't being cold, being loud isn't 'more hurt' than others.
I agree. Grace for eg. spent the last few years nursing her father through dementia (Alzheimer's?) and her mother through cancer, both of whom passed away. She will be grieving, and there might be others in the camp. Nella doesn't seem able (admittedly from my very brief knowledge of her) to look at things from other people's perspective so this has probably not occurred to her.

Ohhh did you go to school with Grace? What was she like?
Yes, she was very witty and had an amazing sarcastic sense of humour. More mature and older in her ways than the rest of us, walked round the school in her goth gear like she was floating along the corridors.
Intelligent and she made you feel like her opinion really mattered to you! But not in an arrogant way.
She could tell a mundane story in a way that would have you holding your sides. Naturally very funny ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Surely they aren't eating the heads, they'll just be used to add flavour?

She didn't put up much of a fight during the eating trial - more concerned no-one would want to marry her because she ate an hole.
You are what you eat. 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes, she was very witty and had an amazing sarcastic sense of humour. More mature and older in her ways than the rest of us, walked round the school in her goth gear like she was floating along the corridors.
Intelligent and she made you feel like her opinion really mattered to you! But not in an arrogant way.
She could tell a mundane story in a way that would have you holding your sides. Naturally very funny ☺
Aww I like this!! I liek her on Masterchef and she comes over great on her Comfort food podcast!

• Heart
Nella is a first class bleep I can’t even watch her she drives me bleeping mad

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What’s with all the jewellery they all seem to be wearing in there this year? I don’t recall them being allowed to wear so much in previous years. Seems bizarre 😳
IMG_3720.jpeg

Guys there are both UK politics and I think an immigration/migration thread if you want to discuss these issues!
I actually think both camp mates who have taken on Fromage have done themselves a disservice- they haven’t even let him speak and have made themselves look stupid. He could well shoot himself in the foot if they shut up 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.