I'm a Celebrity, get Me out of Here 2023 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taking mental health seriously, Nella NEEDS genuine help, she cannot emotionally regulate, it's affecting her relating rationally to others. She's over exposed, reactionary and unstable.

The issue is, she knows 'just' enough to weaponise a situation. She's made money from over exposing, she has no real life social skills. No respect for others, an inability to negotiate and harmonise.

She's so messed up inside, she's better off NOT exposing herself while so unstable. But warts and all sells.

A soul traded for cash is worth how much?

The grief card always troubles me when it's loud/ obvious as many around may hold their pain and hurt. Being quiet isn't being cold, being loud isn't 'more hurt' than others.

She's a nasty price of work, and an abuser. She employed many abusive techniques in her rant

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Instead of listening to Nigel like an adult, she decided to respond hysterically by shouting over him. She wasn’t looking for a conversation or a debate - she was looking for an argument. I’m a couple of years older than her and I see this behaviour so much in people around our age. No self awareness, no social skills, no respect for others and thinks she’s always right. Don’t even get me started on the way she spoke to Fred. I wonder who her next target will be?
Let’s hope it’s Tony Bellew. He won’t stand for her crap.

Reactions: 14
I think Nella shouldn’t play the Mental Health card.

She is just nasty. Grief can be raw after many years but she has a lucrative life now from her crappy influence lifestyle. Alongside that comes self-entitlement, petulance, narcissism, oblivion to others with opposing opinions, misinformation from living solely in the SM world.

Fred wasn’t doing what she wanted, something about frying up fat. She was already annoyed with him.

Nella is challenged by this comparatively eclectic mix of people in the jungle.

I wonder when some of the campmates see it all played back will they regret loyalties to Nella.

Nella is being enabled and I foresee further increasingly bigger explosions from her.

The show is currently not very entertaining.

Reactions: 31
I thought Jamie Lynn did well on the trial. I know in comparison to some of the others, it was easier (although I couldn’t have done it!). I hope she does stay and she stops the crying.

I hope some of the others get some more air time before voting starts. Tony Hollyoaks seems nice, but we have not really seen him.

edited to correct spelling!

Reactions: 16
It’s thanksgiving today so I wonder if being away from her family during such a big holiday hasn’t helped Jamie’s mood. i think she’ll stay (at least longer than I thought)- to have done that challenge the way she executed it shows a real strength.

Reactions: 10
I know it was disappointing that none of the other camp mates didn't overtly back up Fred. I think they can see that Nella is a bit histrionic. She said she wouldn't eat anything Fred cooked but since Fred is still doing the cooking and that there wasn't even the idea of having a change of cooks touted then I'd see it as tacit approval and support for Fred.

Reactions: 12
I wonder if the new guys will have seen the reaction outside camp to Nella and might just say something to her or support Fred 🤞🏼

Reactions: 4
I can’t see Frankie or Tony taking Nellas tit to be honest - Frankie is a huge personality & these guys are too long in the tooth with real talent to be screamed at by a moron like her!

Reactions: 24
Well the influencer is living up to the influencer stereotype 😬

We're fucked.
Screenshot_20231123_091015_Chrome.jpg

• Sad
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I can see why Nella feels disempowered over the food, which is the real reason she has a problem with Fred. I wouldn't eat rice with bird heads in it either
I totally get that point....but then maybe a jungle based show where you end up eating questionable things and don't hold the power in terms of cooking and preparing your own meals wasn't the right show for her.

• Heart
I totally get that point....but then maybe a jungle based show where you end up eating questionable things and don't hold the power in terms of cooking and preparing your own meals wasn't the right show for her.
Plus he's a bleeping chef, of course everyone in camp wants him to cook...... I'd want him to cook!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Plus he's a bleeping chef, of course everyone in camp wants him to cook...... I'd want him to cook!!
Exactly, it's a no brainer! Fred all day long...surely you'd want the one person who can make something edible out of the creatures and tit they have to eat being the chef!

• Heart
My daughter who is autistic and 13 has been watching, mostly because she loves Nella Rose. It’s been really hard to explain things to her about why she’s getting bad press because she has communication difficulties so at home we are having to be quite lax with our commentary 😂🫣 Thankful for tattle so I can get my fix on the ‘real’ commentary of the show 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Well the influencer is living up to the influencer stereotype 😬

We're fucked.
View attachment 2587886
it’s depressing how many people want to get paid to lie about stuff they like online 🤣. I don’t see the appeal, they All seem so fake. Day in the life with me and they’re getting up with a full face of make up on. I just imagine them practicing their get up 100 times and find it so cringe. 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 17
it’s depressing how many people want to get paid to lie about stuff they like online 🤣. I don’t see the appeal, they All seem so fake. Day in the life with me and they’re getting up with a full face of make up on. I just imagine them practicing their get up 100 times and find it so cringe. 😭
People put no value on themselves. They are happy to turn themselves into a product without really understanding the cost.... the loss of integrity and privacy is something you cannot put a price on.

Last edited:
Someone mentioned what their husband thought Grace Dent reminded them of and that reminded me of what we called Grace at school (she laughed and took it well and I think she even referred to herself in this way in a tweet or article once, but duck me kids are mean!!)
If you're not old like me and Grace (😅) let me introduce you to Fenella the Kettlewitch from Chorlton and the Wheelies. Bonkers 70s kids TV at it's finest.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone mentioned what their husband thought Grace Dent reminded them of and that reminded me of what we called Grace at school (she laughed and took it well and I think she even referred to herself in this way in a tweet or article once, but duck me kids are mean!!)
If you're not old like me and Grace (😅) let me introduce you to Fenella the Kettlewitch from Chorlton and the Wheelies. Bonkers 70s kids TV at it's finest.
I think that was me 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Its easy to see the appeal of being an influencer - get paid to go on holiday and say how amazing any old crap is.

But you're selling yourself. The amount of them that think anyone (like on tattle) shouldn't be allowed a negative view as that's hate speech or trolling is bewildering 😵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.