Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Daisy Steiner

I've been waiting nearly 2 hours for a take away which is 10 minutes down the road! Feel sorry for me. I'm starving to death post Nella the hype man not eating Fred's food no more!
Oh the days when I used to do that, I can't justify the £5 plus delivery charge now..it's more than a taxi would cost. Enjoy tho x

Reactions: 2

JulesC

VIP Member
You are correct, I misread. He was in the Conservative Party and left but it does not seem like he was a MP
He was at the Tory party conference and I think they want him back (fuck knows why).

Sam’s going to win this isn’t he?

• Wow

Reality_tv_lover

VIP Member
Haha. This was pretty much me when I had the misfortune to work at Toys R Us over Xmas many years ago on the customer service desk. Parents screaming at me because they didn’t have the foresight to realise that they shouldn’t wait until Xmas Eve to try and get the toy that’s been sold out since July saying I had ruined their kids Xmas. I said I don’t know them Or their kids so I don’t care.

Sam is so supportive of everyone, bless him.
oh god i work in the orange supermarket we do toys but its mostly entitled rich old people

Laylagone123x

Chatty Member
Been wondering. Anyone who knows anything about the Spears. Is Bryan like them or is he more stable?

Also does anyone think JLS says her name like it’s one name and not two
From what I can tell he seems to have a good reputation and has been helping Britney along with a therapist after her split with her ex. But then last year Britney posted on insta slating him explaining why he wasn’t invited to her wedding. Very sad strange family dynamic

From what I can tell he seems to have a good reputation and has been helping Britney along with a therapist after her split with her ex. But then last year Britney posted on insta slating him explaining why he wasn’t invited to her wedding. Very sad strange family dynamic
I see Wikipedia says he was co producer of Zoey 101 and married to JLS manager

ETA- After looking him up I do remember the story of Britney saying they shared a bed until sixth grade when their mum stopped it.
Odd family

rivermonster

VIP Member
Yes she didn't need to shout etc the Asian doctors are the best ones
They are - I have the best teeth in the world from India not Turkey. Every one asks me where they are from as they don't look like Turkey Teeth. They were ground down and then proper teeth added up to them like real teeth.. We have had them for 5 years and they still look brilliant.

• Heart