Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Benicasm1

I feel like Jamie Lynn will walk but neither Nella nor Farage will be one of the first out. Controversy generally gets you kept in.

Grace, on the other hand, more or less signed her death warrant admitting that she's happy to go under the radar. That's the exact type that goes home first.
Shes done well to get in in the first place Grace Dent tbf

Reactions: 2

skinnzza1994

VIP Member
Been wondering. Anyone who knows anything about the Spears. Is Bryan like them or is he more stable?

Also does anyone think JLS says her name like it’s one name and not two
yea I said this earlier on in the thread when people call her Jamie Lynn I can’t say that I have to say ‘Jamie Lynn spears’ 😂😂

During the Schofield thing there was a thread on twitter by some supposed insider saying about the skeletons in the closets of all the This Morning presenters, supposedly Josie is a bit of a crackpot conspiracy theorist.

Daisy Steiner

Have the rules changed? I always thought if they said IAC, that meant they forfeited any stars they did get?

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
These are so accurate
The blowing a kiss to the camera opening shot is getting very old as there is at least one every year from a female celeb

But saying that I wouldn’t know what to do if I was a celeb and I had to do one of these: I’d probably turn and wink at the camera 😀