Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skellig

Be careful you don’t give yourself a dry socket sucking!!
I've has my mouth inspected by 3 family members in the last hour 🫨🤣🤣🤣 I've had 3 extractions in the last 2 weeks 😠 thanks though my love you're very good xx

Reactions: 3

glasgow27

VIP Member
She's just come off their version of Strictly where the producers made an unbelievable exception of letting her fly home between shows and flying her partner out midweek for practises, before they both returned for live shows.

There was a blind item on CDAN that she was rejected from the masked singer for making similar demands.

I wonder if in the hut she was told she would only get X amount and then she came out and said 'im gonna stay'. Explains A+D's comment.
That isn't too uncommon on DWTS or Strictly for that matter, at least her dance partner is single and doesn't have kids so it wasn't a huge deal for him. But her attitude on there sucked, she was kinda mopey and showed zero joy or willingness to learn.

Doyouknowwhatimean

Chatty Member
I came across an old song Jamie Lynn wrote about missing her daughter when giving her to her dad, so she's always been overly emotional. It's not gonna get better, I want her to stay but I think she's gonna leave very soon or be evicted 1st/2nd

Skellig

Nahhhh lads found a big packet of magic stars can suck on them fk your soft diet !!!!! Yus 🤣🤣🤣

Got a fucking call from a consultant in work on my private phone to come in. Kill me now even have to turn off my private phone 😠

• Haha