Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pommynoir

VIP Member
The smirk/ laugh from Tony 😂😂

I used to think he was so fit what’s happened with the hulk tash.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Laylagone123x

Chatty Member
I see Wikipedia says he was co producer of Zoey 101 and married to JLS manager

ETA- After looking him up I do remember the story of Britney saying they shared a bed until sixth grade when their mum stopped it.
Odd family
Hard to believe he didn’t benefit from the legalities of it all!

Marvin telling the story of him calling himself from Rochelle’s phone so he had her number (without her knowledge) and then pestering her for months to get her to go out with him and thinking it’s a cute story… when in reality it sounds very stalkery 😅
And how did he get into her phone? Was it not locked?😂😂😂

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
Nella rose- on the most recent post on her insta there were so many comments on the Fred incident, some had 4000, 6000 likes.. they all seem to have been deleted

skinnzza1994

VIP Member
Evening all. I have no snacks again as I've been quite ill today but feeling a bit better now however I can see me going to bed after tonight's episode.
I hope you’re okay! My other half and youngest not long got over a bug that’s going round and they were unwell for about 2 weeks hope you haven’t got anything like that! 🤍

Reactions: 1

Reality_tv_lover

VIP Member
Its easy to see the appeal of being an influencer - get paid to go on holiday and say how amazing any old crap is.

But you're selling yourself. The amount of them that think anyone (like on tattle) shouldn't be allowed a negative view as that's hate speech or trolling is bewildering 😵
As someone who regularly gets 1 star reviews on the books I write I can honestly say I don't mind because the 4 stars make it worth it. 😂

• Heart

TenerifeTigger

Chatty Member
I hope you’re okay! My other half and youngest not long got over a bug that’s going round and they were unwell for about 2 weeks hope you haven’t got anything like that! 🤍
Thanks. I was sick a few times and other symptoms that's still going on. I've not managed to eat but I may go get some dry toast. Head has been banging all day as well.

• Heart
JLS was in Dancing with the Stars and lasted a few rounds. The BS Stans were collectively voting her out weekly as I understand. There is a lot of hate from them for any of BS’s family.

JLS may surprise us in IAC let’s see.

I hate Nella but we need the show kept exciting. Last year we had grumpy Boy George didn’t we.