Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Reality_tv_lover

VIP Member
Someone mentioned what their husband thought Grace Dent reminded them of and that reminded me of what we called Grace at school (she laughed and took it well and I think she even referred to herself in this way in a tweet or article once, but fuck me kids are mean!!)
If you're not old like me and Grace (😅) let me introduce you to Fenella the Kettlewitch from Chorlton and the Wheelies. Bonkers 70s kids TV at it's finest.
I think that was me 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
OMG there's not many in that camp that I would want to be stuck in the jungle with 😩😫

Nella needs engage her brain and stop talking rubbish all the time and Fromage needs to wind his neck in and to stop being an insufferable bossy boots. Such a fucking head boy. Poor Danielle.

I can see why Nella feels disempowered over the food, which is the real reason she has a problem with Fred. I wouldn't eat rice with bird heads in it either 🤮

• Haha
I agree they shouldnt be allowed to do more than 3 trials in a row
I hate when reality competitions kick someone out on the first week as you've no chance to get to know them. In the same respect, I wish the first week every contestant on here had to give a trial a go and then we piped in the second week.

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
They should do one big challenge day 2/3 but that probably won’t ever happen because there’ll be no voting revenue. Every year the grace/ nick type characters leave pretty early and never do a challenge.