Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

charlied0106

VIP Member
I’ve just seen a few clips on TikTok and I didn’t absorb last night that when talking to Fred, Nella also changed the situation it was said in. She said he said it after she wanted to burn fat on the fire.
And implied him saying he could be her dad was him saying he's older so do as you're told. She's awful

Reactions: 3

daisybrown

VIP Member
I didn’t even know Farage was a Tory. Have I been living under a rock? Tbh, I don’t follow him or know much about what he does so most likely why.
He is not a Tory MP, I think he was before his UKIP days. Not sure how he will lead them when he is not a Tory!

Reality_tv_lover

VIP Member
Ooh fromage and nella exempt from today. (just catching up)
---
omg piss off JLS she's really bringing it today playing the kids card and mentioning Britney
---
Does anyone know the amounts they've been paid? I'd love to know JLS and Fromage
Compared to Marv and Sam

Last edited:

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
Thing is even if Fred, or someone else, just tried to clear the air, have a conversation about let’s enjoy this experience and be kind to each other I can see her still being a bitch about it all and not be willing to talk.

Furrytriangle

VIP Member
May sound really stupid but is it a fake jungle? For example the shower is it natural water flowing down or is it man made?