I'm a Celebrity, get Me out of Here 2023 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not agreeing with Nella's approach, but she had a great point about doctors and nurses ... how is Nigel and the rest of the British population going to get a GP appointment if there's no Indian, other Asian, or African doctors left in the country??
If she had let him speak I would assume his answer would have been a skilled / points base system like australia have had for years that is proven to work.

But to keep it on topic. Knew the hunger strike wouldn’t last long, Bobby sands she is not. At least it means she can be voted for trials again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
duck off Nella!!!!! We are missing out on what the others have to say while focussing on her trying to redeem herself

Reactions: 31
Not agreeing with Nella's approach, but she had a great point about doctors and nurses ... how is Nigel and the rest of the British population going to get a GP appointment if there's no Indian, other Asian, or African doctors left in the country??
Skilled workers

Reactions: 13
Can’t believe I’m defending bleeping farage but he’s right Danielle! Do you want rats to spread and eat all your stuff? It doesn’t take a second to be clean and just sort your tit out

Reactions: 46
If I wanted to watch nella rose for a hour I would type her silly name in YouTube . The whole shows been about her

Reactions: 37
Ngl, girl we can’t even get one now. I had to wait 6 weeks to have it confirmed via my GP that I have a small most likely benign tumour, I’ve been told to call the hospital in the new year if I’ve not heard before then to discuss next steps. Who I call, my GP doesn’t know.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I am no fan of Farage (we have to say that whenever we say anything in his defence) but I have previously heard him (on a fair few occasions) say that he is not anti immigration - but pro controlled immigration. How he would gauge that is debatable I guess, but there is no reasonable discussion to be had with Nella anyway. She seems unhinged.

Reactions: 37
I disagree with a lot of UKIP/Farage but Nella Was just shouting. She’s insufferable.

My grandparents are immigrants, my boyfriend and his family are immigrants. If it came up, I would disagree politely and move on.

She loves being the centre of attention
100% but there are ways to get your point across which she doesn't know how to do.
Controversial but none of us are all Scottish, English, Irish, Welsh and that's what the likes of Farage doesn't get. I'm Scottish but got Irish, English and Spanish heritage.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm very political but try to not bring it in here. I'm a late 30 something white Jewish broke single parent who supports Tory. So that's me. Feel free to ignore.
I've voted for both Tory and Labour in the past, more often Tory. Currently undecided. There are good and bad people in all parties.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Danielle is annoying me. I hope she’s going to show herself as that little chav she was on the Jamie Oliver programme before she got cast in eastenders.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.