I'm a Celebrity, get Me out of Here 2023 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nella has really fucked me off tonight, mainly because she made Nigel feckin Farage look good. I hope they show no Nella tomorrow night.

Reactions: 32
I think he could be a really good camp member and good crack but he is not even getting a chance to speak
I bleeping love him in hollyoaks. Even though it’s dog tit at present! He always comes across as really lovely

Reactions: 17
Danielle is annoying me. I hope she’s going to show herself as that little chav she was on the Jamie Oliver programme before she got cast in eastenders.
She at the moment is just saying nothing so she doesn’t offend anyone.

Reactions: 4
Danielle is annoying me. I hope she’s going to show herself as that little chav she was on the Jamie Oliver programme before she got cast in eastenders.
Shes playing it too nice. Coming across a little bit disingenuous. What programme was that ?

Reactions: 11
Ugh, I cannot stand this Frankie Dettori MBE. I thought the little tit had retired.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who are these people ?🤣
I have seen Frankie as races races once and put £30 on him winning hoping for a nice payout with him being a super famous Jockey and odds to win. He came last. For that, he’ll get some trial votes from me!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes she didn't need to shout etc the Asian doctors are the best ones
They are - I have the best teeth in the world from India not Turkey. Every one asks me where they are from as they don't look like Turkey Teeth. They were ground down and then proper teeth added up to them like real teeth.. We have had them for 5 years and they still look brilliant.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The smirk/ laugh from Tony 😂😂

I used to think he was so fit what’s happened with the hulk tash.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Christ when someone makes Farage seem like the voice of reason there’s an issue!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
If she had let him speak I would assume his answer would have been a skilled / points base system like australia have had for years that is proven to work
it is still putting a barrier in place though when UK healthcare pay/culture isn't particularly alluring to international workers anyway, NMC applications from EU nurses dropped after brexit. making something harder will always be a deterrent even if it's still possible.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.