I'm a Celebrity, get Me out of Here 2023 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not agreeing with Nella's approach, but she had a great point about doctors and nurses ... how is Nigel and the rest of the British population going to get a GP appointment if there's no Indian, other Asian, or African doctors left in the country??
Yes she didn't need to shout etc the Asian doctors are the best ones

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This is way too much Nella airtime. There are some camp mates we’ve hardly heard speak.
Is this ITV trying to redeem her?
Absolutely itv are obviously protecting her. Ok the amount of air time she is getting now is ridiculous, duck off. Also making them all do a trial is protecting her from being voted to do a trial. I hope Fred never speaks to her again

Reactions: 25
Oh this. is reminding me of the year my Dad won a turkey down the pub, feathers and everything still on and my sister found it hanging in the wardrobe the next morning. My Grandad had to come round and take it out to the shed to "look after it" 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I thought nella wasn’t going to eat anything Fred had helped prepare…. She soon changed her mind 👀😂😂😂😂😂 we all knew she weren’t gunna starve

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Britney Lynn spears and Nigel farage is a collab I never thought I’d see

Why on earth is Jamie using big nige for clout 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
me and mr kcc both just said "they're gonna bring in frankie detorri on a tiny horse aren't they?"

me: "oh yeah, one of those little wooden ones"
mr kcc: "no. a real tiny horse"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.