I'm a Celebrity, get Me out of Here 2023 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get this bleeping frotesque, obese, vile, potty mouthed entitled nella off my screen. Why the duck are they giving her airtime. She's a nobody.

Say what you want about farage, but he's diplomatic, holds himself well when it comes to his views, which let's face it, a lot of people believe in, but the wokefest camp mates dare not say or agree.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
I can’t wait to see how they react with Tony 😂, I feel bad for him though as his nan died recently 🥺😢

Reactions: 5
They are - I have the best teeth in the world from India not Turkey. Every one asks me where they are from as they don't look like Turkey Teeth. They were ground down and then proper teeth added up to them like real teeth.. We have had them for 5 years and they still look brilliant.
You went to India to get your teeth done? Is that cheaper than here like turkey?

Reactions: 4
Shes playing it too nice. Coming across a little bit disingenuous. What programme was that ?
Jamie’s Dream School
It was about kids trying to get back into education after failing
I loved her that on that. I remember her telling another kid to shut up because she actually wanted to learn

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Danielle is annoying me. I hope she’s going to show herself as that little chav she was on the Jamie Oliver programme before she got cast in eastenders.
Agree. I’m sad to say. I’m going to be flakey and say Josie is my new favourite.

Maybe so we don’t all shout ‘who?!’ at our tv screens when they walk in to the camp 😂

Nah tbf it’s probably to get the viewers up?
Or three days later “I don’t know who she is / I’m the same age and never heard of her / my nans dog has never seen her before” 🥱🙃

• Haha
Nella just seems incredibly thick.

Perfectly valid to not like Farage. I certainly don’t. But to openly admit that the reason you ‘can’t forget what he did on the outside’ is actually that the internet told you to? :rolleyes: All you’re doing is making him look like he has a point.

Don’t get me started on the Fred tit. What the duck are you doing girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
it is still putting a barrier in place though when UK healthcare pay/culture isn't particularly alluring to international workers anyway, NMC applications from EU nurses dropped after brexit. making something harder will always be a deterrent even if it's still possible.
I think the eurosceptic anti-immigration lobby suggest the money saved when immigration is controlled can be reinvested into NHS salaries/bursary programmes etc to make it more appealing. Of course we know what happens when it comes to the crunch, regardless of the rosette colour.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.