I'm a Celebrity, get Me out of Here 2023 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Farage wanting her to leave the country is fine to agree to disagree on but Fred saying he is old enough to be her dad causes world war 3 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I can't listen to this crap so I am off to taste how good my home made wine is. Sick to death of racial stuff. I have a Jamaican god son - a white god son and an Indian husband.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Exactly. She could have had a polite discussion with Nigel and aired her thoughts, but she seems to think whoever shouts the loudest wins the argument. I don’t think she understands what “agree to disagree” means either - she would have shut up sooner if she did.
Honestly, so painful to watch. She came across like a right uneducated thicko. Well done Nige for staying calm.

Reactions: 43
Farage is a massive wanker but the YouTuber doesn’t even understand what he stands for… she saw it on the internet that people hate him 🙄

Reactions: 42
This Nella woman really is very basic. I bet she’s throwing in this ‘debate’ to curry favour from the voting public.

I will tell you, it’s scary how many people were equally ill informed about what it was they were voting for. I worked with a girl who though the referendum was a vote whether or no to stay in Europe, and bemoaned no longer being European. We didn’t have it in us to correct her. Scary.
What is scary is the amount of people that voted for it due xenophobia and racism

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I hope Nigel eats Nella’s portion of food tonight, since she’s on a hunger strike 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I disagree with a lot of UKIP/Farage but Nella Was just shouting. She’s insufferable.

My grandparents are immigrants, my boyfriend and his family are immigrants. If it came up, I would disagree politely and move on.

She loves being the centre of attention

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Not agreeing with Nella's approach, but she had a great point about doctors and nurses ... how is Nigel and the rest of the British population going to get a GP appointment if there's no Indian, other Asian, or African doctors left in the country??

Reactions: 9
She doesn't stop talking enough to listen. She can't understand when her mouth int stopping

Reactions: 23
This Nella woman really is very basic. I bet she’s throwing in this ‘debate’ to curry favour from the voting public.

I will tell you, it’s scary how many people were equally ill informed about what it was they were voting for. I worked with a girl who though the referendum was a vote whether or not to stay in Europe, and bemoaned no longer being European. We didn’t have it in us to correct her. Scary.
I said this earlier in the thread as my parents were the same. Older generation thinking we are throwing money at the EU and getting nowt back.
Tried to explain to them it affects my workers rights, maternity and paternity leave, cost of food/medicines etc going up even down to the security of our own personal data being compromised. They regretted it eventually.

Reactions: 7
Nella really twisted his words. Never did he once say anything like he doesnt want her in the country. She never even gave him chance to speak

Reactions: 43
Someone mentioned earlier ITV trying to redeem Nella and this episode is exactly it. I wanna see more of the others. Grace, Nick and Sam? Where the duck are they?

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.