I'm a Celebrity, get Me out of Here 2023 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm very political but try to not bring it in here. I'm a late 30 something white Jewish broke single parent who supports Tory. So that's me. Feel free to ignore.
That’s it. You’re done for now, you should have stopped with broke and single parent because everything else is a nail in the proverbial coffin 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
This is way too much Nella airtime. There are some camp mates we’ve hardly heard speak.
Is this ITV trying to redeem her?

Reactions: 41
Nella arguing with Farage 😂
Is this some desperate attempt for her to curry favour after gaslighting Fred? She thinks Farage is fair game to be screamed at and the viewing public will see her as some sort of hero. She is just horrid.

Reactions: 31
No Nella you’ve spoken TOO much today I am not a NF by any means but the same as with Fred she needs to respect her elders

Reactions: 29
Nella didn’t get her trial so needs to get her airtime through Nigel. I can’t watch while she is on after the way she spoke to Fred. Thought she was great until last night

Reactions: 17
Bloody hell Nigel is right about something...she's not listening to him! Disappointed she's never finished anything...like listening until someone else has finished their sentence. Painful.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
At no point did she listen to anything he said. To be fair I wouldn't either I'd just walk away but she's gonna get into so much trouble in there.

Reactions: 26
Nella is making a total tit of herself with her aggressive body language and tone.
Exactly. She could have had a polite discussion with Nigel and aired her thoughts, but she seems to think whoever shouts the loudest wins the argument. I don’t think she understands what “agree to disagree” means either - she would have shut up sooner if she did.

Reactions: 21
This Nella woman really is very basic. I bet she’s throwing in this ‘debate’ to curry favour from the voting public.

I will tell you, it’s scary how many people were equally ill informed about what it was they were voting for. I worked with a girl who though the referendum was a vote whether or not to stay in Europe, and bemoaned no longer being European. We didn’t have it in us to correct her. Scary.

Reactions: 22
Nigel, only let her disrespect you once
Nigel walked off with a spring in his step like Nella hadn’t just been screaming in his face over what she said was a “debate” - if roles were reversed. Nige is such an interesting human to observe. He really is so unbothered it’s WILD.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Nella is impossible. People can barely get two words out before she interrupts voicing how offended she is

Reactions: 35
Dumb people like Nella are the reason people like Farage manage to win over the public, dumb statements like "why do people say you hate immigrants" just makes you look ignorant and like Farage has been targeted by smear campaign, like wtf did you think he was going to say to that?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
changing the subject slightly but we put our christmas tree up. Me, husb 4 and 5 year old. then we helped them decorate their own tree and both look tacky af but who cares :D itsssss Chrrrristttmaaaass!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.