I'm a Celebrity, get Me out of Here 2023 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually I take it back, she’s being antagonistic for no reason. She is playing the ‘Disagree with farage’ card hoping the public will be like yess Nella tell him!! She didn’t even let him speak to try and debate properly

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Ugh I wanted to like Danielle but she’s such an arse lick to Nella

Reactions: 32
She's fine to agree to disagree with Nigel but not Fred. Her hate towards Fred seems strangely pointed.

Reactions: 37
How is she giving Nigel an easier time than Fred? With what's she saying I'd find him far more offensive than what Fred said the other day if I were her.

Reactions: 19
getting offended on behalf of other people when her rich youtube life isn't affected one bit by immigration

Reactions: 34
Please can Nella leave. She’s been screaming for 5 mins and my heads killing. Can’t imagine living with her. I’d be crying more than Jamie lynn tears

• Haha
Reactions: 32
You've spoken so much Nella, but had very little to say :rolleyes:

Reactions: 31
Nella is making me warm to Farage. Not because of his opinions, but his ability to actually voice them

Good lord, I never thought I would ever write something like that 😬🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I can’t believe she’s ok with Nigel talking like that to her but kicked off so badly to Fred. What a trip

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.