I'm a Celebrity, get Me out of Here 2023 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just dipping in and out of the thread. never heard of Nella before and actually enjoyed her until DeadDadGate, now I think she's a piece of poo. People defending her I imagine are being paid to make tiktoks for image control.
However I reckon ITV are going to intervene and tell her to walk it all back.
Dead dad gate 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Been wondering. Anyone who knows anything about the Spears. Is Bryan like them or is he more stable?

Also does anyone think JLS says her name like it’s one name and not two

Reactions: 4
Been wondering. Anyone who knows anything about the Spears. Is Bryan like them or is he more stable?

From what I can tell he seems to have a good reputation and has been helping Britney along with a therapist after her split with her ex. But then last year Britney posted on insta slating him explaining why he wasn’t invited to her wedding. Very sad strange family dynamic

Reactions: 2
From what I can tell he seems to have a good reputation and has been helping Britney along with a therapist after her split with her ex. But then last year Britney posted on insta slating him explaining why he wasn’t invited to her wedding. Very sad strange family dynamic
I see Wikipedia says he was co producer of Zoey 101 and married to JLS manager

ETA- After looking him up I do remember the story of Britney saying they shared a bed until sixth grade when their mum stopped it.
Odd family

I see Wikipedia says he was co producer of Zoey 101 and married to JLS manager

ETA- After looking him up I do remember the story of Britney saying they shared a bed until sixth grade when their mum stopped it.
Odd family
Hard to believe he didn’t benefit from the legalities of it all!

yea I said this earlier on in the thread when people call her Jamie Lynn I can’t say that I have to say ‘Jamie Lynn spears’ 😂😂

Sick of Nella and her "just a girl" tripe. You're a grown arse woman of 26, acting like a petulant spoiled brat. Get a grip.

Jamie Lynn is pointless.

As for Nigel Bloody Farage, why is the poisonous racist tortoise-cum-faced freak still getting airtime? Ship the fool off to Rwanda immediately.

... AND BREATHE! 😡🤬

Reactions: 8
JLS was in Dancing with the Stars and lasted a few rounds. The BS Stans were collectively voting her out weekly as I understand. There is a lot of hate from them for any of BS’s family.

JLS may surprise us in IAC let’s see.

I hate Nella but we need the show kept exciting. Last year we had grumpy Boy George didn’t we.

Reactions: 1
These are so accurate
The blowing a kiss to the camera opening shot is getting very old as there is at least one every year from a female celeb

But saying that I wouldn’t know what to do if I was a celeb and I had to do one of these: I’d probably turn and wink at the camera 😀

Never heard of Wet Nelly before but what an absolute bleep she’s turned out to be. Fred is one of the nicest people in there. Obviously narcissist Nelly decided to target him for nothing, ignore him, lie and gaslight him and call him stupid and weird, even after he apologised 🤬 And no one came to Fred’s defence in there either and now he’s feeling really awkward, cos she ruined his experience. The childishness of refusing to eat Fred’s food too, I hope Fred insists on cooking all the food so she can starve. She was pathetic in the trial too, screaming her head off like a baby. I hope she gets voted out asap and is put up for every trial, stupid, spoilt, obnoxious baby. Obviously they knew she was a nut job and that’s why they put her in.

And Britney’s sister can duck off too, pathetic boring, wet lettuce, cry baby, how annoying that these nobodies are getting good money for being total twats.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.