I'm a Celebrity, get Me out of Here 2023 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so JLS looks like she is smashing the scary heights trial, she is a tough Texan cookie! There is a teaser on IG!

JLS has a 14 year old and a younger child. Am not surprised at her instability and emotion. I feel she wasn’t so aware of the IAC format and she doesn’t seem to know many of the celebs. Seems like she is a doting mum so missing her kids is kinda endearing. I reckon she may open up a bit more over time, if she sticks around.

Nella is free to dramatically storm out. Won’t miss her.
But there are more people than just her who have kids in there. I think she would have at least had some kind of inkling what it was because she knew who ant & dec were. More fool her for trying to make easy money. These people are literally paid thousands I wanna see her suffer…. 😂 plus she might not know any of them but I’ve not seen one person being unkind I think she just needs to grow up 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Jamie has been a mum since she was 16 so I do feel it would hit her more being away from family . I don’t like her but do think the tears genuine .

Reactions: 8
But there are more people than just her who have kids in there. I think she would have at least had some kind of inkling what it was because she knew who ant & dec were. More fool her for trying to make easy money. These people are literally paid thousands I wanna see her suffer…. 😂 plus she might not know any of them but I’ve not seen one person being unkind I think she just needs to grow up 😅
I feel like she’s not even trying to get to know anybody tbh. The others are trying but it must be grating for them. It would be for me.

I’m with you! They seem to be ‘triggered’ by absolutely everything these days and I have no time for influencers or whatever she is! She’s an attention seeking muppet, whose game plan was to holler and shriek as loudly and possible and then create a big drama over nothing to get air time!
I was annoyed noone stood up for Fred and said "that's not what he meant" calm her down and say she overreacted.

Reactions: 25
I only know of Nella from watching Catfish UK in which she seemed ok but she defintely gone on the show with a plan to get plenty of 'airtime'. The screaming etc during tasks but did well at the food challenge and seemed capable to doing better then she did last night, trying to start a drama with someone to make people sorry for her, trying to get the Girl catchphrase a thing etc etc.
But this has backfired as she chose the wrong person and/or issue, I mean Fred is used to working with Gino and Gordon, lol, and is too mature and respectful to start a full on arguement (this may change when sleep and food deprived). Also he didn't say anything wrong and only a few idiots would think he did.
I think the producers will have a word and she may apologise in some form but I hope she doesn't get voted to do more trails because it will just feed her ego knowing she will be getting more screen time and in the media the following day.

Reactions: 18
How do people think he said something wrong is beyond me , he clearly meant in terms of age gap and English isn’t even his first language 🙃🙃🤔 I wish the producers would show them
All the clip abs just nip this in the bud

Reactions: 15
Farage was stupid to quietly say to Grace he was disappointed not to get the trial because it gives 25% of the airtime and he wants to reach a new audience. Nice that ITV have so sweetly aired that and scuppered any chance he had of the audience thinking he was simply a go ahead stoic kinda guy instead of an absolute tosser.

Nella was completely out of order because it was so clear Fred was simply referring to being older and not seeing so great. She's a twit.

I always like Sam's positive energy - I think he is a sincere guy. Josie seems okay too. I don't really have an opinion on any others. I thought I liked Grace before this going on Masterchef & her old TV column, but she's been pretty bland. (I also read a Popbitch snark saying she's got a super high opinion of herself.)

Reactions: 15
I’ve just seen a few clips on TikTok and I didn’t absorb last night that when talking to Fred, Nella also changed the situation it was said in. She said he said it after she wanted to burn fat on the fire.

Reactions: 6
Nigel, Fred, Danielle + Sam are my favs.

Can’t stand nasty Nella the bleep.

Indifferent to the rest.
My favourites so far are Nigel, Sam, Danielle and Nick.

Not that we've seen much of Nick..
Can't stand megamouth Nella nor Josie nor Fred (although I felt sorry for him after Nella's outburst, I still don't like him)

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
My favourites so far are Nigel, Sam, Danielle and Nathan.

Not that we've seen much of Nathan.
Can't stand megamouth Nella nor Josie nor Fred (although I felt sorry for him after Nella's outburst, I still don't like him)
Who’s Nathan?

• Haha
My favourites so far are Nigel, Sam, Danielle and Nathan.

Not that we've seen much of Nathan.
Omg who even is Nathan?! Going to have to Google 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nick (aka Nathan lol), hardly appeared at all last night. Even in the hut where they talk to camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm just dipping in and out of the thread. never heard of Nella before and actually enjoyed her until DeadDadGate, now I think she's a piece of poo. People defending her I imagine are being paid to make tiktoks for image control.
However I reckon ITV are going to intervene and tell her to walk it all back.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.