I'm a Celebrity, get Me out of Here 2023 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet they wish they’d never agreed to that now!
I saw that. Lorraine told India that they had "done a wee little poll" about who the public supported, Nella or Fred, and 97% support Fred. India's face was a bloody picture.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I saw that. Lorraine told India that they had "done a wee little poll" about who the public supported, Nella or Fred, and 97% support Fred. India's face was a bloody picture.
I am gobsmacked that as many as 3% supported her tbh.
Terrible bullying / gaslighting behaviour from Nella. She needs a formal warning at the very least - no way would they let a male contestant treat a female like that. It’s lame if ITV if they let it go. Its not even the entertaining type of bad behaviour - it’s just horrible.

Reactions: 20
Could Nella and her overreaction to Fred be her trying to gain camera time?
Everyone I've spoken to wasn't aware of her before (maybe she's really famous, who knows?) but is she overcompensating trying to get on tv more since her job is YouTube?

Either way, I felt so sorry for Fred, he seemed genuinely hurt. It was a passing comment and she just blew it out of proportion.

Reactions: 8
Never heard of Wet Nelly before but what an absolute bleep she’s turned out to be. Fred is one of the nicest people in there. Obviously narcissist Nelly decided to target him for nothing, ignore him, lie and gaslight him and call him stupid and weird, even after he apologised 🤬 And no one came to Fred’s defence in there either and now he’s feeling really awkward, cos she ruined his experience. The childishness of refusing to eat Fred’s food too, I hope Fred insists on cooking all the food so she can starve. She was pathetic in the trial too, screaming her head off like a baby. I hope she gets voted out asap and is put up for every trial, stupid, spoilt, obnoxious baby. Obviously they knew she was a nut job and that’s why they put her in.

And Britney’s sister can duck off too, pathetic boring, wet lettuce, cry baby, how annoying that these nobodies are getting good money for being total twats.
They are too scared to stick up for Fred

Reactions: 5
Janet Street-Porter seems to be Nella's sole defender on TV. Apparently Fred was patronising and Nella brings an interesting personality to the jungle, whereas the others like Fred are "more of the same".
This is the woman that said that parents should keep bullied children in School "to build up resilience" whilst failing to realise that some children take their own lives due to bullying and with others it can effect their education and mental wellbeing severely. I don't listen to any of her so called "opinions" anymore.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Janet Street-Porter seems to be Nella's sole defender on TV. Apparently Fred was patronising and Nella brings an interesting personality to the jungle, whereas the others like Fred are "more of the same".
Anyone that listens to JSP well I have no words she just says it to be awkward and hog the camera, nasty
I agree! Nella was aggressive and out of line. We should be able to hold her to account for her behaviour, but it is being seen by some as not supporting black women. There’s a difference between supporting and allowing bad behaviour from anyone!
That’s why I said it’s complex because it is!
I agree if you dare say anything against a black woman for acting vile heaven help you the race police will be out - they do not think we would be saying it if it was white woman - yes we would like Jade on BB
---
The misspelling of her name by old white men is happening again on facebook like it did with Noky, seen her be called Nutella about 20 times 🫠
And????

Reactions: 4
I agree Nella is awful but it’s kind of hard not to bring race into it when loads of comments are assuming she’ll just the play race card
---
The misspelling of her name by old white men is happening again on facebook like it did with Noky, seen her be called Nutella about 20 times 🫠
Or that poster that refused to get Yinrun’s name right

Reactions: 3
Thing is even if Fred, or someone else, just tried to clear the air, have a conversation about let’s enjoy this experience and be kind to each other I can see her still being a witch about it all and not be willing to talk.

Reactions: 3
Thing is even if Fred, or someone else, just tried to clear the air, have a conversation about let’s enjoy this experience and be kind to each other I can see her still being a witch about it all and not be willing to talk.
Absolutely this. She's a big mouth, entitled so and so. She called him a weirdo. There was absolutely nothing weird about the factual comment that he made. She did it for airtime. Bet she would be horrified to know how much it's backfired.

Reactions: 16
Just seen this on TT, just likes to start an argument for the sake of it seems to be in her DNA. The other guys are trying to move on from it and she’s ready for a fight. She says tell me I’m fat so he does, what did she expect?😂🙈

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I feel like maybe the producers would have had a chat with both off camera and tried to clear the air. She might also be asked to apologise to Fred on camera. I could see her blaming the incident on her 'mental health' (not that that excuses it).

Reactions: 6
I think some people are getting confused and not reading the comments on here the right way as Nella has not been accused of using the race card. Its the people online who are defending her and playing the race card bringing race into it and trying to make excuses for her using her race. I’ve seen a lot of tiktoks and comments on there of people using the race card so those people are the ones bringing race into this when they shouldn’t be doing that. It’s already been said and acknowledged on here that Nella hasn’t used the race card, when she gets out of the jungle could she use it if this situation is still being spoke about ? Who knows she could but hopefully she doesn’t or maybe by then she’ll of realised she’s in the wrong and take accountability saying sorry to Fred but she should be mature enough to be genuinely sorry now!

Right now Nella is just being horrible to Fred and playing victim and I wish the people on TikTok or wherever would stop defending making excuses for her using race and for once would just say you know what Nella you are wrong you were horrible and you need to admit that and apologise. Then she will learn from that and heal so that she doesn’t speak to someone like that for no reason again cause if excuses keep getting made for her and people say she’s targeted cause of her race and that she’s grieving so she’s allowed speak to people horribly then Nella and other people will go through life thinking they can use excuses like that to get out of everything and never be called out and have to say sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Am I the only person in the universe who rather likes Grace?
she seems charmingly sardonic about the idiots who surround her

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.