I'm a Celebrity, get Me out of Here 2023 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally can't get over Nella, she's gone from being quite funny to an absolute dramatic bleep that's rude and pretty thick to misunderstand that interaction?! I felt like I was missing something as I was like "how was that offensive" well because it wasn't 😂

Sam is my fave at the moment. The rest seem to be sitting on every fence available.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I feel like Jamie Lynn will walk but neither Nella nor Farage will be one of the first out. Controversy generally gets you kept in.

Grace, on the other hand, more or less signed her death warrant admitting that she's happy to go under the radar. That's the exact type that goes home first.

Reactions: 9
I’ve just seen a few clips on TikTok and I didn’t absorb last night that when talking to Fred, Nella also changed the situation it was said in. She said he said it after she wanted to burn fat on the fire.
Noticed this as well after rewatching the clips - she's spiralled in her own head and completely made up a situation that didn't happen put 2 and 2 together and got 5.

this is her all over https://psychcentral.com/disorders/...order/narcissist-plays-the-victim#entitlement

Reactions: 10
I feel like Jamie Lynn will walk but neither Nella nor Farage will be one of the first out. Controversy generally gets you kept in.

Grace, on the other hand, more or less signed her death warrant admitting that she's happy to go under the radar. That's the exact type that goes home first.
Shes done well to get in in the first place Grace Dent tbf

Reactions: 2

I like that! Grace is comfortable enough to be herself and is not concerned about being in the limelight or needing to be liked by everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Janet Street-Porter seems to be Nella's sole defender on TV. Apparently Fred was patronising and Nella brings an interesting personality to the jungle, whereas the others like Fred are "more of the same".

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
He appeared when Fred was talking to him at the creek about the “weird conversation” he had with Nella
And he was as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike…. Fred wasted his breath trying to get some support from Nick- lily livered bunch in there🤬 poor Fred ( I’m not over it🤣)

Reactions: 5
Janet Street-Porter seems to be Nella's sole defender on TV. Apparently Fred was patronising and Nella brings an interesting personality to the jungle, whereas the others like Fred are "more of the same".
Yah I was surprised at that but on every panel I have seen there will be someone supporting the “other” view - in the interest of fairness I guess - Janet wasn’t her usual fiesty self- don’t think she was overly invested😉

Reactions: 3
I’ve just seen a few clips on TikTok and I didn’t absorb last night that when talking to Fred, Nella also changed the situation it was said in. She said he said it after she wanted to burn fat on the fire.
And implied him saying he could be her dad was him saying he's older so do as you're told. She's awful

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.