I'm a Celebrity, get Me out of Here 2023 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think some people are getting confused and not reading the comments on here the right way as Nella has not been accused of using the race card. Its the people online who are defending her and playing the race card bringing race into it and trying to make excuses for her using her race. I’ve seen a lot of tiktoks and comments on there of people using the race card so those people are the ones bringing race into this when they shouldn’t be doing that. It’s already been said and acknowledged on here that Nella hasn’t used the race card, when she gets out of the jungle could she use it if this situation is still being spoke about ? Who knows she could but hopefully she doesn’t or maybe by then she’ll of realised she’s in the wrong and take accountability saying sorry to Fred but she should be mature enough to be genuinely sorry now!

Right now Nella is just being horrible to Fred and playing victim and I wish the people on TikTok or wherever would stop defending making excuses for her using race and for once would just say you know what Nella you are wrong you were horrible and you need to admit that and apologise. Then she will learn from that and heal so that she doesn’t speak to someone like that for no reason again cause if excuses keep getting made for her and people say she’s targeted cause of her race and that she’s grieving so she’s allowed speak to people horribly then Nella and other people will go through life thinking they can use excuses like that to get out of everything and never be called out and have to say sorry.
Hence why the "mental health" card is played so often inappropriately. Challenging this behaviour causes a hissy fit/ "breakdown"/"trauma" and the "poor victim" is praised to the heavens for his/her "bravery" . Makes me cringe.

Reactions: 13
I think some people are getting confused and not reading the comments on here the right way as Nella has not been accused of using the race card. Its the people online who are defending her and playing the race card bringing race into it and trying to make excuses for her using her race. I’ve seen a lot of tiktoks and comments on there of people using the race card so those people are the ones bringing race into this when they shouldn’t be doing that. It’s already been said and acknowledged on here that Nella hasn’t used the race card, when she gets out of the jungle could she use it if this situation is still being spoke about ? Who knows she could but hopefully she doesn’t or maybe by then she’ll of realised she’s in the wrong and take accountability saying sorry to Fred but she should be mature enough to be genuinely sorry now!

Right now Nella is just being horrible to Fred and playing victim and I wish the people on TikTok or wherever would stop defending making excuses for her using race and for once would just say you know what Nella you are wrong you were horrible and you need to admit that and apologise. Then she will learn from that and heal so that she doesn’t speak to someone like that for no reason again cause if excuses keep getting made for her and people say she’s targeted cause of her race and that she’s grieving so she’s allowed speak to people horribly then Nella and other people will go through life thinking they can use excuses like that to get out of everything and never be called out and have to say sorry.
Great Post. She hasn't used the race card but her* 'stans' (I hate myself for using that term) will. And her anti-stans (is that a real thing?) will too. It is just the state of the woke Internet now. I'm 40 next year, I left home at 17 and travelled the world alone for nearly 15 years. I don't pander and I don't puss about. I hate being censored. I have no patience for this generation of babies who think we owe them anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve never heard of Frogmella but I heartily hope she loses a lot of money from her hissy fit. Stupid witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Great Post. She hasn't used the race card but her* 'stans' (I hate myself for using that term) will. And her anti-stans (is that a real thing?) will too. It is just the state of the woke Internet now. I'm 40 next year, I left home at 17 and travelled the world alone for nearly 15 years. I don't pander and I don't puss about. I hate being censored. I have no patience for this generation of babies who think we owe them anything.
This generation will be the cause of the end of the world

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Am I the only person in the universe who rather likes Grace?
she seems charmingly sardonic about the idiots who surround her
I've always liked her before and I still do BUT there's been a couple of posts from people on here (on different threads) who have had personal dealings with her. They speak about her with such passionate loathing that it makes me think there may be some truth it it. I'm hoping that she's just had some bad times rather than being a consistently awful person.

Reactions: 4
Absolutely same here. Can’t stick this “snowflake” generation. Also, hi from KP fred. 👋🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Am I the only person in the universe who rather likes Grace?
she seems charmingly sardonic about the idiots who surround her
No - I like her and have followed her for ages but she is staying under the radar at the moment with her opionions to avoid being voted to do tasks so she can stay in there for a while- imo - I vote for her every time to do the tasks just to see how she will do plus Sam is my other vote. I did enjoy her Greggs docu.

Reactions: 6
No - I like her and have followed her for ages but she is staying under the radar at the moment with her opionions to avoid being voted to do tasks so she can stay in there for a while- imo - I vote for her every time to do the tasks just to see how she will do plus Sam is my other vote. I did enjoy her Greggs docu.
I love Grace but she is Marmite. People don't get her.

Reactions: 12
I’ve loved Grace since she used to write a TV review column - was it for the guardian?? Anyway it used to make me laugh like a drain.

Reactions: 7
Evening all. I have no snacks again as I've been quite ill today but feeling a bit better now however I can see me going to bed after tonight's episode.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Evening all. I have no snacks again as I've been quite ill today but feeling a bit better now however I can see me going to bed after tonight's episode.
I hope you’re okay! My other half and youngest not long got over a bug that’s going round and they were unwell for about 2 weeks hope you haven’t got anything like that! 🤍

Reactions: 1
I hope you’re okay! My other half and youngest not long got over a bug that’s going round and they were unwell for about 2 weeks hope you haven’t got anything like that! 🤍
Thanks. I was sick a few times and other symptoms that's still going on. I've not managed to eat but I may go get some dry toast. Head has been banging all day as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.